Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Steam ID:76561199119022051
Discord name:Vladimir Vlad Russo
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In VTime it say 6 D 5 H 30 M
In what country are you located?:Czech Republic
Time zone:UTC/GMT +1 hours
Character name(s):Foundation Vladimir Vlad Russo Chaos Insurgenci Vlad Vladimir Russo
Civilian name:Vladimir Russo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold : Nu-7
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: warn for mettagaming (I didnt even known what mettagaming is .)
warn for Job Abuse (I though in that time it wasnt rp .)
Ban Ltarp (i had to help mom with shopping)

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:I know a lot of 096 (cause i was playing alot as 096 on other server)
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:Sit in corner and cover his face
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:Well if someone seen his face and run to d block he can go there to kill the man who seen him and he can go anywhere where is the man who seen his face
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Mtf team will take scrambles they will bucket 096 they will need find the photo of 096 and destroy it then they need let 096 kill all mans that seen his face then they will cuff him and drag him into his cell after 1 minut in cell his bucket will disapear.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Approved

Hi @davidvanz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.