For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EDT

Character name(s): Martian Dunkin

Civilian name: "Dunkin" CN INC 019

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-D, MTF E-11 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes because I sometimes mess up or just get warned for stupid reasons
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am experienced with SCP gameplay and I know how to act as the SCP and use the SCP correctly
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: sitting down and waiting for its face to be looked at, or roaming.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: if 096 breaches it can run for its target anywhere including D block if the person is hiding there but if its breached when its face is looked at it can not go straight to D block
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: If it is pacified you can put a bucket on its head or if it's enraged by finding the bucket in the HCZ NSC, or the foundation PW bathroom [it requires scramble goggles to have temporary immunity from 096 face]. once the bucket is on its head if not enraged grab a containment beam and use it on 096 and use SCP containment cuffs for recontainment but it has to kill its targets if the bucket is on its head and its enraged.

Last edited:

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @ihhihihihhihhih

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Adam​

Status
Not open for further replies.