Not open for further replies.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Steam ID:76561198397975335
Discord name:twig#1000
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: egypt
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Foundation: Señor Daniel , CI: Danielleto, Civillian: herbert
Civilian name:herbert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, because i was messing around as a dclass and killed a fellow dclass for blocking my way
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: i'd love to become a part of SCP serious roleplay, instead of just going to d-block and spamming left click
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When he is breached and not pacified he will sit an weep for about a minute and after that minute is up he can roam freely
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 can not straight up run into D block someone in D-block would have to see his face first and he is pretty much allowed anywhere as long as someone saw his face and they ran into there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:Put a bucket on his head, Step 2: Make sure he has killed all of his targets, Step 3: Everyone with a containment gun should beam him, Step 4: Cuff 096, Step 5: Bring him back into His containment cell as fast as possible

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Application Denied

Hi @herbert ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

I have chosen to deny this application due to you copying and pasting another application Here
and no effort put in

You may reapply in 2 days

Kind Regards,
John Paul.​

Status
Not open for further replies.