Not open for further replies.

0x48756773

Dec 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16412227
Discord name: 0x48756773
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 days 22 hours 13 minutes
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Jason George (Foundation), Max "Carcinogen" Power (CI)
Civilian name: George Gregorovitch
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 20240109083549_1.jpg11
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Just CI-A.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes - Due to a miscommunication my first time playing SCP-323 I changed jobs after the GOC tried to contain me while being tied up in GOC Base.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I enjoy roleplaying as the various SCP's. I feel that I have enough in-game experience (Especially of being killed by SCP096) to provide an authentic and lore-based approach to the role.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 usually sits in a corner crying/weeping, with his hands covering his face. However every once in a while he'll get up, walk around and then sit back down.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When Breached, SCP-096 will beeline directly to whoever has seen their face. SCP-096 cannot directly go to D-Block unless it was a DBlock personnel who saw their face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF (or other security personnel) will wait until SCP-096 is pacified. They will then approach it while wearing scramble goggles and place a bucket over it's head. Once this is done, they will restrain and guide SCP-096 back to its chamber in HCZ.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @0x48756773
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.