49Mr Black Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): thecryptyk

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Just over 24 hours when I last checked.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST/GMT

In-game name: 49Mr Black

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:56794355

Discord ID:
Name - 49Mr Black
User ID - 66639445436149760

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do, with regards to CN/CG I previously held the rank of Senior Moderator on Civil City for a few months and before that I held the rank of Admin on Old CC in the Forrest/Reginald era again for a few months. Externally I have held both high and low-level level positions on other Garrys Mod, Minecraft, FiveM, Arma 3 and assorted other game servers and game communities over the years. Some recently and some over a decade ago by this point.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- My serious RP experience is limited almost exclusively to Gmod, whether it be CityRP, CW or some other interpretation of Serious/Semi-Serious DarkRP servers. I would not classify my RP ability as exceptional though to be quite honest, I tended to focus my playtime on servers that while did focus on RP, had interesting or otherwise engaging addons.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Unfortunately, I work a fairly demanding job among other engagements, meaning my schedule can be very erratic at times. I could be busy all of one week and totally free another. With that said I believe I could fairly easily get up to an hour in weeks I am very busy, outside of that on free weeks I could be managing 5-10 hours daily. With this is mind it will be my intention if I am accepted to fully commit to Staff Duties and AODing/sits. Frankly I have little desire to engage with the cash grind again, 3,000+ hours in GMOD does that to you.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become staff because I believe I have the necessary skills for the job, and as the server is in need of capable, mature and able staff to fill their ranks I have decided to pursue a role in the staff team . The server at the moment, while staff are obviously still doing the lords work with regards to rule enforcement, there is still a large degree of rule-breaking or even just outright contempt for the rules at times from players, and while staff are around, their numbers are not at a level where these issues can be stamped out. I have even seen it get to a level where players don't even bother reporting rule breaks simply because of the lack of staff availability. This is something I do not like to see and wish to do something about.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I would be able to bring a level of calm maturity and great ability to the currently semi-depleted and overworked staff team, I believe no game-server can ever have an abundance of such a critical resource contributing so much to the long-term quality and replay-ability of a server as capable and beloved as this. As well as relieving tension between staff and players and contributing to a more overall positive experience for our players, I also believe I am quite an approachable, calm and level headed person, this will go a long way to assisting the server in growing and maturing especially in its relative infancy as it is now.

Thanks for reading.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @49Mr Black,

I will be giving you a neutral as of now for the following reasons;

- I have seen you bunch of times but no proper interactions
- I have never seen you on ts3

+ Good application
+ Previous staff experience

Hello 49Mr Black. I would like to know you better so that i can give a proper verdict.

Good luck on your application.

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert
Hello @49Mr Black,

I will be giving you a neutral as of now for the following reasons;

- I have seen you bunch of times but no proper interactions
- I have never seen you on ts3

+ Good application
+ Previous staff experience

Hello 49Mr Black. I would like to know you better so that i can give a proper verdict.

Good luck on your application.
Fair points. I will poke you on TS next time I'm on :giggle:

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @49Mr Black , I'm going to give you:

+ Support

+ Active in-game, I've played with you a bunch of times and it's always a good laugh.
+ Been in teamspeak together with you a few times.
+ Friendly and Mature.
+ Good rule knowledge.
+ Past staff experience; I've known and worked with you for years and you're always very capable.
+ Good Application.

Maybe I'm a little biased as we're friends? But I'm honest and genuine when I say the times we've worked together has been constructive and productive and you're a great person to have around. I wish you luck in your application!

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021

-neutral leaning to +support

+staff EXP
+no warnings​

-unreliable play time
+-i dint see you so much in-game

greetings mr.black

for now i give you neutral/ls i havent interacted not that much with you but thats a good considering i base most of the time means you staying out of trouble as you stated you have unreliable play time what is not a good thing as staff. for the rest great app and all!

49Mr Black

Civil Gamers Expert

-neutral leaning to +support

+staff EXP​

+no warnings​

-unreliable play time
+-i dint see you so much in-game

greetings mr.black

for now i give you neutral/ls i havent interacted not that much with you but thats a good considering i base most of the time means you staying out of trouble as you stated you have unreliable play time what is not a good thing as staff. for the rest great app and all!
The unfortunate reality of the situation is I cannot commit 6-12 hours a day to GMOD like I could in the old days, as much as I might like to. But I will still be able to commit a sizeable chunk of time overall, in reality I don't believe this will negatively affect my staff ability in the future in any respect. Thank you for the feedback on my application regardless :)

Herr Kvarkar

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 19, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @49Mr Black ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.