Denied 6 Internal Affairs Ambassador Slots

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It raises the Ambassador slot total from 4 to 6.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This allows more work to be covered In Character as Ambassadors.
More availability for progression In-game, as there is more physical slots to play as Ambassador

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I don't quite see any.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

This modification to the slots allows more Ambassadors to be on to encourage RP, not only in Internal Affairs, but in other departments, too. This change would more shadows the 8 Jr. CL4 slots that DEA has currently available. 2 more slots to an IA job allows more availability, but with Ambassador, it just gets the bonus of being Cl4. I have a great Ambassador team, so this would do me wonders, as well as help encourage activity from IA, as there is no hierarchy without a whitelist at this moment. This could help span the gap until a full rework is added.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Major Support

Will solve the issue of "Not enough slots for me to get on IA Ambassador" and we can finally have meetings with ambassadors on-site without having the others get on another role to attend. With more ambassadors being accepted into the position to assist with the department's crucial role in the foundation this is something the department NEEDS (Not wants). Do this until our rework is done, DEA as 8!

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
With the IA ambassador team growing everyday, it would be very practical to have more than 4 slots. Most of the time there is more than 2 ambassadors flagged on. IA is a very active department and the ambassador team is full of dedicated and hard-working individuals.

Reactions: Dalton

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
+ Support!! Its SO needed!! We are active in IA and we are wanted around the site non stop all day. Having more of us to spread out the load would take burnout off of us and help with the site its a win win!

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
+Support

I think as IA is a Non-combat job, they should have alot more slots than other classes with guns

Richter "Blade"

Jul 1, 2022
+Major Supp

Ia is one of, if not the fastest growing regiment within the US server. With our growing ambassador team we are running out of slots for our team during active hours to actively do their duty. Even more agent slots would be a good idea as we are quickly filling out on those too

FrostByte

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
+support

You're the director anyway, you should have full say over this type of thing rather than the content team but oh well

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral what GOOD REASON would there be for 6 IA ambassadors all to be in one site? it seems like too many to me

Status
Not open for further replies.