Denied 914 Weapon addition

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack "Fubar" Daniel

Feb 10, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Add
This suggest would add a machete to the rough setting of 914. The chances would be fairly low, there are already rules in place for 914 where we can put 10+ items in it. This would be like how you are able to get knifes, harpoons, grenades from the rough setting from 914.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: No
Not that I know of, this suggestion gives a new change to 914 after months of it not being changed

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Gives a new addition to 914
-New rare cool weapon not normally abtainable but only from events

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-1 tap weapon against d-class with no armor (though you have to be next to the person you are trying to hit, moving people are very difficult to hit)

-Ethical issues

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This would gives players more options to weapons in 914, it would be more of an exotic and rare weapon to get and see. I genuinely see that this addition would be more of an exciting change to have a new, hard but cool weapon to obtain.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-give us Nitro, Matadors and Gravaton Lances to 914 while we're at it

wojtekpolska

Sep 20, 2023
+support

btw i didnt knew you could get these other items from rough setting on 914
can someone tell me what items can 914 currently give on what settings?

I only knew about it changing your look on 1:1, overhealing you on fine, upgrading keycards by 1 level on fine, and upgrading guns on fine.

is there some list of what else it can do?

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
+support

btw i didnt knew you could get these other items from rough setting on 914
can someone tell me what items can 914 currently give on what settings?

I only knew about it changing your look on 1:1, overhealing you on fine, upgrading keycards by 1 level on fine, and upgrading guns on fine.

is there some list of what else it can do?
This the full 914 recipe list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oqcz0vZqaz3FS10nyKUrYYPAlEF7dJzKnVFWbT3oL_k/edit#gid=0

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023

Suggestion Denied

Hi @Jack Daniel ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We don't deem this necessary due to the fact most of the suggested weapons are not a practical drop from 914
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.