Denied 966 changes

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Dec 12, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
it buffs/changes 966 by increasing his damage and make tesla gates unable to detect him, and make it so that looking at 966 with nvgs causes the nvgs to lag a bit or something like that I don't really know. And make it so that 966 can disable tesla gates

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
more activity on 966
more fun to play 966
MTF have to take 966 seriously now
966 can be an actual threat
966 can be worth the VIP

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might be a little unbalanced with the tesla gates part and also MTF might get upset but idk

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
966 is in a really weak state 8k hp usually 5k due to tesla gates and people can just take away him being invisible with nvgs so when they wear nvgs he is just a slightly stronger 049-2. And even if my suggestions for 966 are gonna get denied at least buff 966 with different ideas

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
-Support
966 can walk through the closed door at the side of tesla gates, making them unable to detect him is unnecessary.

grunger

Feb 26, 2023
I play 966 regularly, and I'd say he's in a fine state. Like Jack Frost stated, SCP-966 can walk around tesla gates through the small doors, and I don't think 966 of all SCPs should be able to disable tesla gates. 3 hits as opposed to 4 to kill full-health combatants isn't a huge improvement (trust me, I'd know), and 2 hits would quite literally put him on par with the mobility and punch of SCP-7722 and SCP-076, with added invisibility. Lastly, making SCP-966 "lag" on NVGs would be horrid: movement would look choppy, and would make it near impossible to hit 966 reliably.

966 is already a decent support SCP, essentially getting a free breach on any other HCZ SCP and being able to get behind firing lines to take out key targets. If 966 needed a buff, this wouldn't be the way.

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Florida Man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. As mentioned above 966 can utilise the side door to avoid teslas, along with this we do not believe that 966 is in need of a buff due to their stealthy playstyle

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.