About -supports and +supports

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Hi guys I just wanna discuss about something.

So many applicants including me getting -support because the person who -supported saying they never seen the person in the game while the applicant in the game playing fair and good. -supporting for that is not fair in my opinion as it is making applicants applications get denied. Some people can also take it personal and just -support by saying "Never seen in-game, bad player" etc. What do you think about this? This is just my opinion, Im not being rude just discussing about it.

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Try to stand out more,you are right sometimes we dont notice people in game all the time and we assume you dont play that much.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Hi guys I just wanna discuss about something.

So many applicants including me getting -support because the person who -supported saying they never seen the person in the game while the applicant in the game playing fair and good. -supporting for that is not fair in my opinion as it is making applicants applications get denied. Some people can also take it personal and just -support by saying "Never seen in-game, bad player" etc. What do you think about this? This is just my opinion, Im not being rude just discussing about it.
Few quick things.
  • Server leadership factor in many more things besides the ratings you get on your application. They watch in-game behavior and how you act on our platforms.
  • Staff do not leave negative verdicts on applications purely due to lack of interaction. There are other factors.

Take verdicts as more advice rather than points earned or lost. If they say they don't see you or interact with you, that's just their point of view. People deserving of staff positions will most likely be given that chance. Server leadership is pretty good with who they select.

Best of luck if you're applying or have applied!