Your in-game name: Ace
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105237792
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Davo1132/
Date of ban: 13/11/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating
Who banned you: Artemis
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Unfortunetly I cannot stop this, I did not cheat or have ever used cheating software on GMod.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? None.
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned, as I did not cheat following the ban reason. I have provided 2 clips below showing the evidence against myself, The one involving a D class with a Freedom, this was due to communcication I knew where they were, you can also my see my spray hitting the glass as well. This was not aimbot at all. The 2nd clip from a fellow Nu-7, was just bodyshots, and nothing near Aimbot. I have gone through these clips with numerous members of the community including Long term Ex-SL members who have agreed this is not aimbot in anyway. (
) - Clip 1 | (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1DCROrdIp52Brg/d1337ZRlW8eV?invite=cr-MSxLQWUsMjAyNDExODk2LA) - Clip 2 |
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure that no rules have been broken myself, and will continue to not be broken either.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I want to rejoin the server, as I have been banned wrongfully. I do enjoy Nu-7 have put a lot of hours in recently, I am enjoying the server and as a semi long term player myself, I do like the community.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Appeal Response.
Hello @Ace I banned you for cheating because there was a large amount of reports on you for cheating from staff members and players alike. After I agreed to look into the situation I noticed some odd behavior from you which looked like you were tracking people through walls and even looking at me while I was cloaked. After watching you for a while and being sent some suspicious clips I decided to ban you for cheating.
-Artemis

Ace

Nov 14, 2023
Appeal Response.
Hello @Ace I banned you for cheating because there was a large amount of reports on you for cheating from staff members and players alike. After I agreed to look into the situation I noticed some odd behavior from you which looked like you were tracking people through walls and even looking at me while I was cloaked. After watching you for a while and being sent some suspicious clips I decided to ban you for cheating.
-Artemis
I understand that, but I generally don't cheat, I have hours of playtime on MRP's, I don't use cheats for the simple reason I'm not a wimp who can't pvp, I'm sorry for people who think I'm cheating when I'm not, If you go on Civil MRP you can watch me get trashed on sometimes. But still thank you for the reply. The only thing I have an issue with is lack of evidence If their is anymore videos please send them as I am as confused as you, you may PC check me If need be, once again thank you and hope for a response soon.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Ace

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the recordings I have seen, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in this matter and will unban you. Needless to say if you are caught cheating, you will be given a cheating ban and have to wait a bit before appealing.

Mercer​

Status
Not open for further replies.