Adam Mcdaneld

Chaos name (include your rank):

Recruit | Adam Elexty

Civilian name:

Adam Johnston

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:237985338

Do you have a mic?:

Yes. I use it often whilst on the server.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes, I was a moderator for a month on an community with 2k active community member and has servers globally in EU, NA and Oceania. I've left the server completely due to it's Pay 2 Win system which made non-paying players have a disadvantage to those that have paid, I felt like this was an unfair system and I didn't want to contribute anymore to the server as I do not support P2W type servers.​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I've played an old popular SCPRP server back around in 2019-2020ish religiously, I had 2 weeks playtime within that server however it doesn't feel the same anymore due to it's lack of players and new content however I moved to CG a few days ago when I started getting back into Garry's Mod due to it's friendly player base, active community and amazing custom content.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

5 hours minimum Monday to Friday normally but it's usually a mystery on the weekends, however on one of the days I can put in 3 hours for sure.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I've recently started playing Civil Gamer's SCPRP around 2 or 3 days ago. I had an amazing experience throughout my 1 day of playtime. The community was welcoming and the roleplay was actually immersive unlike some other roleplaying servers. I loved seeing the custom content and the amazing commitment the development team has taken to create such an experience.

I play on the server during it's peak time and a few hours into its down time. However whilst playing during down time staff are usually not online to handle sits, this causes players to think that they are free to break rules due to someone of power not being able to punish them, however since I am an active player for the past few days I believe I would be able to moderate during some of the down time in order to prevent rule-breakers.

I know I can commit a lot to this growing community for when I get on board with the staff team. I don't have much experience however I know that Civil Gamers' senior staff team will be able to assist me when able for when I need help.​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I have been a very active member on the server since I have joined. I'm eager and willing to learn the ropes and how a member of staff should represent themselves on the server. I'm very calm during stressful situation and capable of defusing such situations. I'm usually an unbiased person in most situations but I'm still capable of noticing my bias and able to prevent such. I know I'll be able to put in the work promised and to help other staff members when needed.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

+ Well made application
+/- Unsure on activity
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

Good Luck.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+/- Neutral Support Leaning +Support

+ Previous Staffing Experience, And "Serious RP' Experience
+ Well Made Application
+ No Warns, Or Bans
+/- Unsure of Team-Speak and In-game Activity
+/- Unsure Of Rule Knowledge

Good Luck!

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Hi guys, thanks for your verdicts!
I'm usually on between 17:00 & 23:00 (mon-fri usually) and I'm on right now, if you would like to speak to me in Teamspeak or in-game. :)

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a neutral for the following reasons.
Unsure about activity.
Unsure about rule knowledge.
Amazing application.

Best of luck.

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Hello, I've reviewed your application and decided on the following verdict:

Neutral (Leaning to +Support)

+No bans/warnings
+Very well written application
+Staff experience

+/- Unsure of activity
+/- No IG interaction

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
= Neutral
Can't say I've seen you in game or TS

Your app is made well
No RP interactions because reason above
Has experience as staff

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @AdamTHM,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.