Denied add a chemical that mutates people into scps if they survive long enough

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samhartley

Mar 13, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: an expensive chemical that turns humans into random scps if they stay alive for 1 hour while the foundation is alerted to their existence costing 50k to make

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

no

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
it would be fun to use in d class experiments on scps
it would allow new interesting kinds of breaches to occur with escaped d class hiding waiting to turn

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
it could be op which is why it would be so expensive and has a chance to give you a trash scp and takes ages to activate

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
i think it would be a fun weird chemical to add to the server for the meme and if it was to op you could easily just make it even worse so theirs no downside really

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
Cannot determine if this is a joke or not because of how poor of a suggestion this is. Do I really need to explain

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
Alright hear me out, this may not be THAT crazy of a idea like if it turns you into a low level SCP like the SCP-427 Zombie for example and the chemical is somewhat hard to make like if it required O- then this may be fairly balanced

So For this reason
I will +Support this

Also In-character the site administration can pass rules that restrict Possession/Use of this chemical like Class F and other High level amnestics for example.

Additonally I have an Idea for how this chemical could be made:

O- Blood combined with a SCP-9000-A-2 Infectious Sample in a vacuum would be a fair recipe since Sampling SCP-9000-A-2 is usually quite hard. and after being made and either drinked or injected into a person the person would get a message saying that "You don't feel well, You feel as if you are bleeding from the inside" and after about 3-5 Minutes the player will collapse and shortly after rise as a "zombie" with 850 HP and with a basic melee attack you are also unable to infect other people for balancing reasons also SCP-9000's cannot do this either so this makes sense.

Anyways this is my idea on how this could be done, please feel free to give any feedback you think about my stance on this.

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Alright hear me out, this may not be THAT crazy of a idea like if it turns you into a low level SCP like the SCP-427 Zombie for example and the chemical is somewhat hard to make like if it required O- then this may be fairly balanced

So For this reason
I will +Support this

Also In-character the site administration can pass rules that restrict Possession/Use of this chemical like Class F and other High level amnestics for example.

Additonally I have an Idea for how this chemical could be made:

O- Blood combined with a SCP-9000-A-2 Infectious Sample in a vacuum would be a fair recipe since Sampling SCP-9000-A-2 is usually quite hard. and after being made and either drinked or injected into a person the person would get a message saying that "You don't feel well, You feel as if you are bleeding from the inside" and after about 3-5 Minutes the player will collapse and shortly after rise as a "zombie" with 850 HP and with a basic melee attack you are also unable to infect other people for balancing reasons also SCP-9000's cannot do this either so this makes sense.

Anyways this is my idea on how this could be done, please feel free to give any feedback you think about my stance on this.
Or alternatively IF SCP-427-2 was able to be sampled SCP-427-2 Fluid combined with either O- Blood Or Anomalous matter in a vaccum also seems fair.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
@Max Henry ...but what happens at low-pop? someone can just hide away in a corner, slurp the magic MRDM sim juice and go MRDMing

anyway,
+Support
i love MRDM

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
@Max Henry ...but what happens at low-pop? someone can just hide away in a corner, slurp the magic MRDM sim juice and go MRDMing

anyway,
+Support
i love MRDM
Fairly sure that's already a possibility with SCP-427 being on site, but if it were hypothetically a major issue a staff ruling / server rule could be made that requires a certain number of MTF/Combative staff to be on before using the chemical.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Fairly sure that's already a possibility with SCP-427 being on site, but if it were hypothetically a major issue a staff ruling / server rule could be made that requires a certain number of MTF/Combative staff to be on before using the chemical.
it'd be better to enforce mechanically. rulings don't prevent people from actually doing it and just makes more work for staff at no benefit to server health

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Guys we already have this, 008 red syringe.

Just make the syringes POCKETABLE

what could go wrong?
I can't hear any objections over the sound of millions being slaughtered so it's settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.