Accepted Add a message for certain symptoms of illnesses

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Willson

Jul 21, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
A message for when certain symptoms/actions happen. Such as sneezing from the common cold. As currently there is no way to tell whether it's you or someone else that is sneezing for example. It could be a small temporary message like the (you are dizzy)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Small QOL Change
-Makes sense in RP to know that you are the one sneezing

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Makes it easier to find out who is ill and potentially reduces illness RP a bit due to the illness spread ending sooner.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that this should be added as it simply makes sense to be able to tell that you are the one sneezing, coughing, etc... if not a message then an action could be performed such as an emote to signify that you are the one with the symptom, I feel that you shouldn't have to stay in a completely empty room simply to find out that you are the one doing said action and although this may decrease the illness spread ratio it may slightly increase the RP Quality of the spread.

Reactions: KFC is LIFE

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support
Though the devs may have designed it that way with this in mind.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Approved
Hi @George Willson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We'll be making it so that if a player sneezes or coughs, they will automatically do /me sneezes / coughs.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.