Add a poker table to MRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrei Loncharev

Nov 19, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a poker table to MRP using this addon https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2825347854

Has something similar been suggested before?:
I dont think it has

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
People could enjoy a fun game of poker that is either my personal favourite Five Draw or Texas Hold'em.
People could play something other and possibly more interesting thank checkers or chess

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some people might not know how tonplay poker, but it is a pretty easy to learn game that is nothing other than about luck, risk and trying to "read", as my grandpa says, your opponent

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think people would enjoy taking a break from mass killing to play a game of poker with their comrades

Reactions: CamZin
Upvote 2

Andrei Loncharev

Nov 19, 2022
BTW if you see this Alexandria, I could teach you poker, cause I remember you saying that you don't know how to play

Andrei Loncharev

Nov 19, 2022
Oh, BTW, I forgot to mention that the poker table would be put in the OOC area in both bases and the civilian OOC area

Farrah

Jan 21, 2023
+ Support.

Chess and draught do become boring very quickly, so Poker should be able to switch things up.

NoiseyZeke

Jun 22, 2023
Neutral

This server does sometimes contain under 18's Although It is in-game currency it does lead to some grey areas.

In the view of things, if we the network want to dodge legal issues pertaining to gambling and make this a thing i would believe that V-points would then become an untradeable Commodity due to it's direct link to IRL money.

This in term would then make Purchasable items with in-game money (Such as Cases) become more pricier making the gambling redundant.

Andrei Loncharev

Nov 19, 2022
Neutral

This server does sometimes contain under 18's Although It is in-game currency it does lead to some grey areas.

In the view of things, if we the network want to dodge legal issues pertaining to gambling and make this a thing i would believe that V-points would then become an untradeable Commodity due to it's direct link to IRL money.

This in term would then make Purchasable items with in-game money (Such as Cases) become more pricier making the gambling redunda
I think this addon already has money integrated to the table so I think there won't be any problems with IRL money getting involved

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
Neutral

This in term would then make Purchasable items with in-game money (Such as Cases) become more pricier making the gambling redundant.
That’s like saying all darkrp servers are encouraging underage gambling

+ Support the suggestion

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
+support