Denied Add more snipers to Heavy Gun Dealer

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a few extra snipers to the Heavy Gun Dealer other than the MK18 MOD
Some possibilities would be:
Karabiner 98k
Mosin-Nagant
SVD
Barret (Probably not happening)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I dont believe so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Adds a wider variety of weapons to heavy gun dealer and adds incentive for the role to actually be used more.
More weapons for use in the server in general.
The weapons are already made under VGuns so its not like they would need to be created from scratch.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Possible balancing errors? Although anyone would be able to buy these realistically so its not like its only available to some people

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Positives outweigh negatives, would add more gameplay and more weapons to the pool that are actually used.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
-Support

Sniper gameplay is already terrible enough as is. I don't want surface wars with civis due to a mingy mayor to be even worse with all of them being able to buy 1 shot snipers. Terrible idea.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
Why not just more guns in general?

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
-Support, The MK18 mod from what i remember isn't a one shot. Adding one shot snipers to heavy gun dealer would litterly fuck up combat. 1 marksman can hold a hallway easily. Now imagine 1 marksman and 5 other dudes with snipers holding it. And before you say. "Just use a shield" not every role has a shield...

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
-Support, The MK18 mod from what i remember isn't a one shot. Adding one shot snipers to heavy gun dealer would litterly fuck up combat. 1 marksman can hold a hallway easily. Now imagine 1 marksman and 5 other dudes with snipers holding it. And before you say. "Just use a shield" not every role has a shield...
but every role can grab a shield from the armory?

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
+Support
Mosin and kar98 would be funny also pretty sure they don't one-shot so ain't too op

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Its 185 on headshot i think

cityismy

May 10, 2023
=support
Cool idea but if people self supply and holster it could lead to surface wars where literally everyone has a sniper rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.