Denied Add Non Combative Biohazard Medics

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion will add a new role for non combative medics to play as a Non Combative Biohazard Medic so they can assist researchers in their studies and adds more RP for theses medics and can help treat/heal people infected/effected by Biohazardous materials/SCP's (In a non combative style) This role can only be used for Research/RP purposes.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Making treating/healing infected individuals alot simpler/faster.
2. Allow a form of treatment to specific infections.
3. Allows for more RP for Medics.
4. Allows Biohazard researchers performing infections esque tests to be accompanied by a Medic without any worry.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None that I can think of.
[EDIT] After reading comments made I do agree this could be used in negative ways such as with making certain SCP's and their actions to easy to counter and makes it 1 sided, etc. I didnt think about however I should have listed it more properly and now I have edited it to (Non Combative) as thats what I meant when I created the suggestion so after reading things I do think this would be in a way a more annoying job to have then to not have. (Just an idea now)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Because I feel like it will greatly assist Researchers in tests, greatly increase the capacity for RP for medics, allow for new scenarios involving infectious/biohazardous SCP's.
[EDIT] After reading comments I do agree this could be used in a way to recontain/fight infectious SCP's if used in the wrong way and could/would be abused like most things however I meant it in a non combative and solely for RP purposes and research.

Last edited:

Playdoughzombie

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
+Massive Support
-Great for medical RP
-Can be implemented easily
-Works with the new infection system in the HCZ update that's coming up
-Would be a great addition to the medical team
-Makes logical sense

Reactions: Luften Luddy

Silvestro

Apr 24, 2023
Unless there life is in direct danger they cant fight but 9/10 a 049 zombie will run at them so basically making them combative
i mean i guess but also i feel that a bio medic is necessary also if this would cause a “huge unbalance act to infectious scps” then you would agree to remove the biohazard researchers right? because i non combative is only non combative till they have no other choice, using your logic bio researchers pose just as much of a threat as bio medics would.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-We dont need to Nerf 049 anymore
-Annoying
-Busted

-Medical RP

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
you said 3 of the same things come up with some more downsides
what, it nerfs 049, is busted as 008 cant get breached by a third class and is annoying as 049 you just have to let the person walk around, and as 008 you have to slowly beat them to death

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
i proposed this to abbie when i was CoM back when 409 was released, probably wont happen tho sadly

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
+Support
As a consultant this is a good idea, especially with the new diseases update coming today. You all are screaming this is too OP but look at the E-11 Bio. He is litterally non killable by viruses and has one of the best guns rn.

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
what, it nerfs 049, is busted as 008 cant get breached by a third class and is annoying as 049 you just have to let the person walk around, and as 008 you have to slowly beat them to death
ITS NON COMBATIVE!!! It cant fight back the SCP's. ITS ONLY FOR RESEARCH!! READ THE SUGGESTION!!

Luften Luddy

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
As a consultant this is a good idea, especially with the new diseases update coming today. You all are screaming this is too OP but look at the E-11 Bio. He is litterally non killable by viruses and has one of the best guns rn.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!! Also, this role would be a NON COMBATIVE. Which everyone seems to be missing and appears to have not read the suggestion but yes I agree with you heavily.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Luften Luddy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because with the new Hazmat Suit additions, it would no longer make sense to make another job with a Biohazard suit.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.