Denied Add orbital strike

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add that in the Command centre we can call in an orbital strike via the map on the wall it would be once every day so it wouldn't be over powered and would either cost nothing because of it only being able to be used once a day or cost like 750k it would also be the first thing that you don't have to use tactical tablet for because it closes a lot and its really annoying. You could also have it take like 20-30 seconds to shoot and have a warning that says orbital strike inbound or something like that. It would only be able to be used by 3 star high command or above

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It gives us a new way to clear out point's during wars.
It would also just be fun to use it and blow everyone up on a point.
Could be used very tactically because of the blast radius but it isn't to big to the point its massively Overpowered

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
The orbital strike is very loud.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It wouldn't be overpowered and both sides would be able to use it with only being able to use it once a day and need a 3 star high command or above. It would also be something new and interesting for a couple of days and with how big the blast radius is can be very helpful

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
- support I do not want Brian to fire a lazer

(On a real +support, would be a cool tac tablet thing)

Reactions: shaun11103

Xavier Jakov

May 23, 2022
-Support

The B2 pretty much does the same thing but in a more lore-friendly way, we may be in the semi future now but I dont think an orbital strike is possible just yet :pepelaugh:

N/.A

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 30, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi Shaun, Your suggestion has been denied.

The reason I have chosen to deny your suggestion, is that I do not believe the server requires more ways to do a lot of damage in a concentrated area. I can already envisage this being used in wars with the sole purpose of wiping out FOB's the second war starts with there being no counter towards its deployment.

While initially, the idea sounds awesome. However, in practice people will not be to happy with their hard work spent building a FOB during peacetime, only to see it be destroyed in a matter of seconds as war starts.​

Status
Not open for further replies.