Denied ADD RC to unlock HQ and Scuds

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockDragon

Oct 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Sugguestion is to allow Regiment Command to unlock and lock 1st AL/17th HQ and Scud/Himares

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
N/A

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Better RP, Regiment command is a high position in any regiment and gives them the ability to help in wars if 1st/17th is busy fighting in tanks and arti's
- when their is no 1st AL/17th on after they deployed vehicles on stocks we can deploy the vehicles in wars

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
N/A

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I feel this suggestion should be accepted as it will help Nato and NWO in wars and out of wars making it much simple

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
-support on this suggestion sorry
17thar and 1stal special jobs and i dont want mindges from other regiments touching my hqs and loseing them because they dont know good places to put them:)

Last edited:

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
but make HQ and SCUDS exclusive to SC/NHC and 17th/1stAL

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support?

I see where you coming from somewhat, seeing how RC can use Himars/SCUD, and etc, but I don't know how to feel about it, I'd say if there's no 17th or HC active, they should be able, otherwise no point, same goes for CPT ngl, CPT can use Himars/Scud, but if no NHC or 17th (or SC/1stAL), they can't do much

LeviCN

Mar 15, 2023
Neutral +/-
+Support if there was a rule saying that they could only drive/shoot it if there was no High Command or 17th/1st RC active which would make more sense in this case

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @ShockDragon ,
Your suggestion has been denied.
We do not want to take away things from the armoured regiments and the content team knows this will lead to fights between the regiments if RC start to take HQs and Himars/Scuds.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.