Denied Add Sexual Assault back to the arrest reasons

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
It adds back the reason of sexual assault to the jailing reasons

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Adds more realism to bases as sexual assault would not be tolerated in a military base
Would specify how to punish someone with suggested and maximum time for such a crime

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
People may be upset as they can no longer get away with sexual assaulting people in base

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It use to be an arrest reason, i do not know why it was removed as it is a very common problem encountered within bases especially lately as i joined RMP and experienced much of this personally.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+Support

it got removed becaus it was no use but now everyday atleast one aor/rmp gets assaulted, we mostly use aggrevated assault if these things happen or assault on a AOR ( felony) but still we need it becaus a ton of people do it to others

PS i will have a talk with sc about adding this

Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Why was it there in the first place lmao

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Add to SCP RP too (though in such cases i normally let the 44 magnum speak for itself)

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
if you are getting arrested on an mrp server for sexual assault you have something wrong in the head and need a lot more help than being arrested in gmod.

-support would promote shit roleplay and be used to mess about

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
if you are getting arrested on an mrp server for sexual assault you have something wrong in the head and need a lot more help than being arrested in gmod.

-support would promote shit roleplay and be used to mess about
you can make this argument about literally everything on the arrest list i suggest you rethink your decision.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
you can make this argument about literally everything on the arrest list i suggest you rethink your decision.
Fun fact: You can't. A lot of the actual arrest reasons help encourage professionalism on base. I don't think sexual assault as an arrest reason has ever been used seriously in MRP.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
Fun fact: You can't. A lot of the actual arrest reasons help encourage professionalism on base. I don't think sexual assault as an arrest reason has ever been used seriously in MRP.
i find this insensitive as i was sexually assaulted earlier and did not have an arrest reason, i think you should considers others experiences before commenting on something you dont know anything about, i find this very hurtful being a victim of this in game.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
i find this insensitive as i was sexually assaulted earlier and did not have an arrest reason, i think you should considers others experiences before commenting on something you dont know anything about, i find this very hurtful being a victim of this in game.
Kid named gun:

• Angry
Reactions: Aleem Abdul
Status
Not open for further replies.