Accepted Add the armory that pinewood PD has on SCP-RP [UK] To SCP-RP [US]

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: This suggestion would add the armory that can be found in SCP-RP UK's Pinewood PD, to the US servers PD.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Not exactly, the closest thing to this suggestion is this suggestion: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/mayor-ranger-simple-rework.17492/

Possible Positives of the suggestion: Rangers would be able to replenish their armor/HP and get heavier weaponry to deal with "Unusually dangerous threats to public safety"

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: Some dev time, Some Rangers may misuse armory equipment.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: Overall I think that this suggestion will improve rangers abilities to enforce the law in pinewood and make the ranger experience less stressful due to the armory's support equipment (Medkit and Armor) and the UK server has already added it and I can say from first hand experience that it improves the PD experience and I have posted a image below of the SCP-RP [UK] Armory.

53281119152_a8f2e6067b_b.jpg

Element9818

Nov 22, 2022
+Support
Had to fight a Skelton for an hour with a pistol and a weird smg airsoft gun.... also would be cool to start making the surface more lively

Reactions: Max Henry
Status
Not open for further replies.