Accepted Add the chemical system to MRP

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc Flurry

Nov 4, 2022
Bosnia Herzegovina
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: It adds the chemical system from SCP to MRP, STS and SAS can use it for the dark room, Other people
also can make drugs but it will be illegal, there will be also healing drugs that wont be illegal.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?: Not that i know.

Possible Positives of the suggestion: Will bring more RP, SAS and STS can use it for the darkroom so they dont need to use the machete the whole time. Will add more illegal drugs/good drugs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Might be annoying for devs to add it, People might not know how the cooking works.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: It will generaly improve RP and it would add way more content to the server.

Regards
-Mc Flurry

Edit1: Text Colour

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
-Support

The chemical system completely fucked over combat on SCP.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
-Support
I have absolutely no clue why you thought this would be a good idea, it would ruin PVP

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
-Support

The chemical system completely fucked over combat on SCP.
the system also completely crippled research and wont be fixed unless big changes happened but yknow the state of shooting each other is "ok" so no changes to harm that will ever be considered lmao

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
-/+ Neutral Support

I’m all for having something similar to amnestics for Special Forces to be able to deal with info breaches and add RP to interrogations instead of just executing people.

However combat chemicals would have no place in MRP due to how restrictive the actual knowledge of SCP is on the server. Alternatively combat chemicals would completely imbalance fighting and just result in a “I spent more time making chemicals, therefore I must win”. It wouldn’t be fair to newer players either such as infantry.

StefanZEW

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 3, 2022
Romania
+Support

I think we can use the chemical system for rp, interrogations and things like this.

It can be used for combat too like mc flurry said legal and illegal pills , legal pills to add 15hp and illegal to add 30 hp this is not that much and can’t make things unbalanced all this thing can do is give you a little boost when you run out of healing kits, maybe can be made so you can use only 1 pill per 5 minutes

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Mc Flurry , Your suggestion has been accepted. This has been in the works for a bit the content team is working out the details. The only chems getting added will be ones that don't give you a combat advantage Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Status
Not open for further replies.