Denied ?? Add The "Merkava" Tank to UAN Side ??

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adding a new tank to UAN side (Merkava Type 1 to 4)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. The "Merkava" is an Israeli tank that currently is one of the bests in world (if not the best), and adding the "Merkava" to our server could keep it updated and rich with it's tank.
2. The 17thAR regiment (tank regiment of the UAN) is lacking in tank quality compared to the NWO - adding a strong an buffed new tank can equalize the armor of each side.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Israel, the found of the "Merkava" isn't part of NATO, which can cause some realistic issues, however - most of the tank of NWO are Russian or Arab so this shouldn't be a large problem.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe that adding a powerful tank like the "Merkava" to the UAN side could equalize the strength of both pf the sides in the armor aspect. update the tanks in the MRP to a bit more up to date. The "Merkava" is a very professional and fun tank to play with, with dozens of formations and varieties that can be edited. In conclusion, I believe that adding the "Merkava" should make the game a bit better for the 17thAR and for NATO at all.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
istockphoto-157024650-170667a.jpg
-Support
There's already new tanks in works and this would be a waste of dev resources

Last edited:

WotInkermnation

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 21, 2021
In the Bakery
Im Not working on tank models for a while until its needed. Also NATO has 3 nations tanks while nwo has 1 nation and bunch of fictional tanks.

I do have models for newer tanks like merkava and other nations.

Nayr Kcalb

May 5, 2022
Im Not working on tank models for a while until its needed. Also NATO has 3 nations tanks while nwo has 1 nation and bunch of fictional tanks.

I do have models for newer tanks like merkava and other nations.
If the models are needed, I'm willing to afford buying the merkava model.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-support
I dont think new tanks should be added at this current moment and def not one for just one side cause there is lots of balancing that has to happen within it.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Schmulk, Your suggestion has been denied.

We may be open to adding new vehicles to the server, but as mentioned above we cannot add a vehicle to one side and not the other, if you wish you can make a suggestion about adding a vehicle for both NATO and NWO.​

Status
Not open for further replies.