Denied add XP focused jobs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
leveling up on the server is a big part of what make CG great.
that said i suggest we chould give certain jobs that gain xp than really earning money (avg 100k a hour)
we chould mostly give those xp focused jobs to public jobs like engineer and trashman so that basing is more for the money while not basing jobs are there to help you and interact more as they walk around alot

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
as far as i saw not

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-players can focus on leveling instead of always farming for money
-more to do in the server on a daily basis
-slow down the invlation

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-leveling will go much faster although as i remember its like 100mil+ for just 1 prestige (unsure if this is a thing in cg)

based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
it will give players more things to do if they are tired of basing

search

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 15, 2021
-support for the giving it to the trashman/engineer jobs but +support for giving it to jobs that would require you to base like herbalist or chemists, you already make more money as trashman/engineer than you do basing we don't need to discourage basing anymore

Reactions: lybbx

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
-support for the giving it to the trashman/engineer jobs but +support for giving it to jobs that would require you to base like herbalist or chemists, you already make more money as trashman/engineer than you do basing we don't need to discourage basing anymore
Tgere will be ofcourse a nerve regarding making money of these 2 jobs
As i think you chould moatly base to earn money this will give a good balance

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Denied

Hi @tony schleck .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because we feel XP is given out enough currently.

We have plans to introduce additional contracts in the future, and as it is right now XP is given out at a healthy rate. Some players have already reached level 50+ and we feel as though there are more than enough methods to get XP already.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.