Denied Adding mini medbay on surface near or in courtyard/garage

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a little mini medbay for Nu-7 medics to access and surface medics to work at in case of injury i dont use snipers alot as i am a SGT but when ever i pick one up i will kill somebody then get sniped usually in the leg so i have to go all the way down to medbay mid fight and get that fixed then come all the way back up just for it to happen 20 seconds after i reach surface very annoying time wasting and repetitive and more reason for combat medics to go to surface like they did before and could also just be a little medical tent like they did for a event about a month ago and even with all this reason once again i am not a CSG so i do not play Marksmen alot so people that do suffer from this heavily more kind of a blurry suggestion but anything along these lines would do. Or even having it done in EZ or Floor 2 since theres room for that little hiding spot to the left of the elevator up to floor 2.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
More medic gameplay on surface with surface medic job and other medical jobs
makes so less time is wasted when possibly losing a battle because I have to go all the way down and come back up.
Convenience
Something that will spread nu-7 and nu-7 medics apart like how CI get their own research area for R&D and medics, but we do not as of surface.
Or even a spawn to indicate helpness

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Civilians sneaking in to use medical machines which can be handled
not sure if medical machines cause fps decrease but possibility of that

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It is a good suggestion that could be used for more purpose little negatives and more RP and events can be done inside of it and htere is so many spots you can add it with you can do EZ Floor 2 even outside of floor 3 elevator many spots that are not used that could be used for other spawns for medics and more expansion of gameplay for consultants that i see just sit there and make pacs because there bored.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
An issue i see with this is mapping and considering how long it'd take to render the entire map just for a small room / one of the already existing rooms being changed due to map props makes this next to impossible to be accepted

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
This does sound very useful, but will they add it to the currant map? probably not.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi V1b3rant,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We won't be giving Nu-7 a medical room on the surface.
However, we will be looking towards implementing something similar.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.