Accepted Adding Orgs to doors

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinionADZ

Sep 29, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
The Ability to add an entire Org to a door instead of adding each member one by one.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not to sure if it has or not.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
I personally believe that this feature will be appreciated by a lot of people on the server as it makes basing just a little less of a hassle as you can add an entire group of players (Your org) to a door instead of having to add each member one by one to a door.

I also believe this is quite a good feature because it makes basing a lot more simple and time effecient for players allowing them to focus on other aspects of basing like building and doing what you typically do in a base, for example, if a gang member joins the server later than others he already would have access to the doors which would be quite nice to have and the keypads already have an Org feature so I think doors should too.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I believe there are no negatives to this suggestion as it will be quite a useful additon.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this feature should be accepted because it is a quite simple but very effective suggestion, the ability to add a group of players to a door with a click of a button would be very beneficial to Orgs with a lot of active members and it will just save so much time overall when members are joining late and then having to be added to each door one by one which is quite annoying when basing at a big place that can fit a lot of players like the Oil Rig or even the Lab.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+Support

However i dunno how long of a dev time requires to add door groups specificly for businesses/orgs as i believe its really old code from DarkRP the "buy door" feature but would make everything so much smooth and easy for sure!

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

If it doesn't take much effort from dev's to set it up, I'd love to see it implemented.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @MinionADZ .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has chosen to accept your suggestion as this feature has previously existed, and would need slight modification before being added to DarkRP.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.