Denied Adding Scp-3114 From Secret lab

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boylanard9232

Nov 15, 2022
SCP-3114 — Wouldn't it be Chilly?

Context, for this suggestion
Currently, Scp Secret Lab is doing a Halloween event where they introduced a new Scp; this Scp is so fun to play, being able to wear people's skin, catch people off the cards, and straight ambush them, bringing terror out of nowhere.

What does this suggestion change/add/remove:[/B

adds Scp-3114

Summary Scp-3114

HP- 12,250

Primary Attack-Slash and Scratch
using his bone hands, he scratches and slashes at players,
dealing low damage, but can attack extremely fast
cooldown on attacks being 0.3 Seconds Cooldown

Secondary - Attack Strangulation
Scp 3114 will grab the nearest player closest to them, which locks them into place and begins strangling them; the victim progressively loses more and more hp over time. During this time, the victim can not use any weapon or tool they have on them.

Players can be saved from SCP-3114's
Strangulation if the SCP receives substantial incoming damage.
Coming damage.

Primary Ability - Under Your Skin
after killing a player, Scp 3114 is given 30 Seconds to choose whether or not he wants to wear the skin of the player he just killed; if he Holds R before the timer runs out, the timer will pause, and a 5 Second animation will begin off him putting on a players skin, this results in 3114 Wearing the player model of the person they just killed

However, this will only Last 180 Seconds, as the skin 3114 wearings will eventually start to deteriorate, and thus, he will no longer be able to use it as a disguise. This will be shown to the player With Ui showing a timer in the bottom corner of how long he has left before his disguise Dispear

Holding 'R' while disguised will cause SCP-3114 to abruptly tear off its skin — destroying the disguise — and re-enabling its primary and secondary attacks. Afterward, Scp-3114 Will have to kill someone else to gain a new disguise.

REGARDING TELSAS
Yes, even while disguised, the Telsa will still activate on 3114 if he chooses to pass through.

Passive Ability - Skeletons in your Closet
SCP-3114's passive ability is focused on helping it blend in with humans more easily. The following effects are granted while SCP-3114 is disguised

• SCP-3114 will have the class, model, and name of the person to whom the original corpse belonged.
  • SCP-3114 can equip, hold, and drop all items in the game.
  • However, he can not use a form of Wepponary or any healing items in the game to heal itself.
  • SCP-3114's appearance will be visually distinct from other humans when observed by fellow SCPs.
  • SCP-3114 can freely communicate with humans when disguised as one.

Foundation Personal - Finding 3114
will be able to use the Kant Dector to find who among them is not who they say they are

Another way to test, although I'm not sure about this one
is to get a Guard to fire their Gun, but it does not feel right to add this as a method for the Foundation to find 3114

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not To My Knowledge

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

New Sample (Sample can be his bone marrow?)

New fun Scp

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

A Better Version of 035: 3114 Can also use keycards and can blend in better; however, 035 Can use guns, while 3114 Can not

Foundation Frustration: they may get annoyed by constantly trying to find 3114, but a timer is in place for 3114, so he can't remain hidden forever. and

Coding time needed to be spent: Coders would have to code this into the game, and currently, they are too busy working on reworks for others' Scps and other stuff

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

It sounds like fun, not knowing during a Scp 3114 Breach who is your friend or foe, getting ambushed out of nowhere, and being able to Pretend as Scp 3114 that you one of the foundations members sounds like fun.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
I dont see why this server has to copy from SCP SL just because they have something

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-/+

A really strong scp that can disguise can single handedly cause a code black.

If there was a easier way to see the scp without all the kant hastle. Like actually visibly see then id give my support

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
Neutral
+ If the stats are balanced well it could be a fun addition to the server, especially if it's abilities are the same as SL(Especially how his disguise has a time limit & it leaves a pile of bones when he takes it)
/ Feels a little too similar to 035 & 8854
- Moon Man & 082 are still fairly recent, not a huge need for new SCPs at the moment imo

All in all, if this is accepted then I believe a few changes should be made to the stats / abilities listed in this suggestion
- Keep his primary attack as is, maybe give it the same speed(or a little faster) that the Reapers Knife as it will do low damage
- I think that instead of a solid 3 minutes before losing his disguise, every 60 or so seconds it should show visual deterioration(May be annoying to implement this), which would allow people to see who he is w/o a KANT counter / scrambles
- Alternatively, just lower the time he has with each skin to 2 minutes

Aside from that, I think even if there aren't changes he would be fairly easy to find / combat using the methods described in the post.

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
yeah lets copy stuff instead of making something original HUGE + SUPPORT

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Considering Space Man, 8854, 7722, and all of the other original & really cool SCPs...

Let's just get a new SCP!!! ?️?️?️

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support I like disguise stuff, could be cool. I feel like it being weaker but with a longer disguise ability might fit the server better. Maybe it could be a silent breach, and when being strangled, the victim can't communicate. Could then be able to stalk areas with less people to get a disguise and then try to use that to go around the site, escape, etc.

I think just being able to see it using Kant might be fair, but if we need more ways to detect it, we've also got teslas and maybe SCRAMBLEs could have it show up looking a bit off?

I think it could be a cool idea. If it does get accepted it's definitely going to take a while given the dev work and how recently we've had a bunch of SCPs, though I think Humans, Refuted is due to also release at some point.

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi Boylanard,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We are full on SCPs right now, and with the new additions in the Halloween update (with another one coming soon), there is no need to add more SCPs, especially a seasonal one like this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.