Accepted Additional SCP Samples

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This Suggestion I have made would add chemicals that would be able to taken from SCP-7722 & SCP-939-2

SCP-7722: This SCP once sampled would give Metallic Blood regenerating the players shield at the same rate and consistency as Immortal Flesh

SCP-939-2: This SCP once sampled would give Unstable Amnesium which would then have to be burnt down with X Chemical on the fire to make Amnesium, Unstable Amnesium would also act as Amnestics however it would damage the player for a total of 30 damage for ever 100ml

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Would be able to collect a form of Amnesium from SCP-939-2, however would require extra steps
Metallic blood would serve as the opposite to Immortal flesh giving the player the ability to regenerate both shield and health through chemicals

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Players may see this as unbalanced? (the rate that Metallic blood gives shield would be the same as Immortal Flesh & giving health, would not go over 100)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think all the SCPs should get some form of Chemical tied with them so theres more interactions between SCPs and players besides during breaches

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support for 939-2

-support for 7722 having the same regeneration rate as immortal flesh. If it's weaker then perhaps, but being the same as immortal flesh but for shields every researcher and their dog will be flocking to 7722 for it as it's a CL3 SCP, and it'll be a necessity in PvP.

Last edited:

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
+Support for both.

I also think 8837 should produce chemicals that could be used to defy gravity for some time.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
939-2: +Support
7722: -/+ Support, but if it was a slower rate than immortal flesh, then yes

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
J7hW3Fc.png

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
+Support for 939-2 -7722 maybe not the same regen for both cause it might be a bit over powered and something along the line would be pretty good

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
+Support
I didn't read the -2 part of 939 & thought this was changing amnesium collection in general, if this ONLY affects 939-2 I support it(Changed from neutral to +support)

As you've seen from another user, a 7722 suggestion with a similar option to yours has already been accepted(Although who knows when we'll get it)

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
US server people please make it very hard to get these samples so i can come to your server and sell for 100 gazillion dollars thanks :3

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi @Pyro ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

This suggestion is already on GitHub.​

Status
Not open for further replies.