Civilian name:
Mark Klaus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-US
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Foundation: MTF Nu-7 x2 [Held] | MTF Alpha-1 x2 [Held & Holding] | MTF Beta-1 [Held] | Executive Researcher [Held] | Director of Research [Holding] SCP-096 [Holding]
CI: CI-B
Misc: All Level Unlocked roles Unlocked | All Licenses | IA & Intel Agent Approved
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Ban for LTAP (First week of the server)
1 Warn for FailRP/Hitbox Abuse
Both are months old with specifics in any of my other 5 applications

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

What makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is a multitude of factors.

1. Activity: I am on daily, several hours each and every day, doing nothing but working to improve myself, and the site as a whole. WIth this activity I can ensure the tasks given to me by the O5-Council are completed in a quick and efficient manner along with providing high quality of document work due to my position as a Dpt. Director of Research giving me ample experience to complete the writing portion of the job. My activity is second to very little other personnel on site when it comes to time on site, along with gaining this position would encourage me to spend more time on Foundation only jobs and more time within the TeamSpeak as I get to know members of the Alpha-1 Regiment more then I already do. I plan to be active In Game, on Discord, and TeamSpeak so that any tasks that are needed of me, and anything I may need to complete can be relayed at any moment.

2. Experience: I currently hold a Dpt. Director role, with that being over the entirety of the Research Department. This role not only gives me experience 1. working alongside//with O5, Writing high quality documents, managing lower personnel and ensuring the informational security of SCP's to each level of Researcher, ensuring only the ones that should know what an SCP is actually know what each SCP is. My experience within Departmental Leadership, Role-Play, Combative, and Non-Combative positions, further showing my versatility when it comes to Role-Playing within this position and my knowledge of how to Role-Play with others.

-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

-Handle any and all tasks given to them by O5
-Authorize KOS Outside ______ For D Class and AA for SCP Breaches when SA/SC aren't on site.
-Help MTF Alpha-1 when infobreaches occur to help ensure that the leaks get patched quickly and efferently
-Work alongside Site Adminstration when requested/needed

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*File Selected: Director of Research John Iceland: Formally Known as ████ "Apothicon" ██████*
"Please Input Clearance to view Staff Records of selected file."

*A keycard is shown entering the console, followed by a short beep.*

*Credentials Input... One moment please.*
"Credentials Accepted! Displaying File: "Staff File: John Iceland""
File Printed!
O5 Council Clean.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Trevor Philips

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
+Support

- VERY active
- Provides a great and positive roleplay experience to all players
- Has a lot of experience with working with the O5 already
- Knows literally everything about the site

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - John Iceland
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been accepted. Please contact ██-2 first or ██-1 for further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.