Denied AFK immunity for CCTV activity

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
AFK immunity for someone doing things in CCTV (only if CCTV is really being used, so someone is hopping through cameras, searching for people, etc.)

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Removes the risk of being kicked during peak hours for MTFs doing CCTV duty.
- If someone gets kicked during peak hours, then it is hard to get into the server.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- May be hard to implement
- Some people may find a way to abuse it

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think this suggestion should be accepted because it is already annoying to be kicked out for writing documents. This change will make sure that the same thing will not happen when watching cameras because it is your duty, and you can be sure that you will not be kicked out of the server. Although there is a slight risk that someone may abuse it, by finding a way around the system, I think this is a pretty needed change.

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
+supp
since there's no grace period you need to remember to leave the system, move, then re-enter every few minutes. Writing documents is the same. I did make a ticket about it but got told there "isn't much we can do about that"

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
This could just be abused to go afk without priority join to not get kicked whilst going afk for extensive amount of times

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Jack "Cader" Raider,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this might not be possible. On another note, this could be easily abused by players by simply staying on the monitors for a long period of time.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Reactions: 'The Affected'
Status
Not open for further replies.