Accepted AFK while making a document issue

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Removes AFK while actively typing on a document

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Unsure

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1 - You won't be kicked when you type up documents, it's stressful having to click out or have a chance of getting kicked while pouring your heart out on a document.
2 - It messes up your inventory sometimes and moves stuff around when you afk (Slightly related but for this one positive is enough IMO)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
AFK Abuse could happen I suppose?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It's a real pain for document makers, you're playing the server and actively working on a KEY RP thing, and getting an AFK warning is very stupid and I believe there should be some fix to this.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
+support
the only bad sign I can see from this would be the possibility of someone using a macro to type very slowly to afk for whatever reason they might want to but if worked around I would no longer get kicked and have to restart a document for ECA things

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
Unless something was coded in to prevent this from being abused its a+/- neutral feeling for me. It is a pain when you're typing up stuff but u can always just move for a min after to avoid it.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
Unless something was coded in to prevent this from being abused its a+/- neutral feeling for me. It is a pain when you're typing up stuff but u can always just move for a min after to avoid it.
Ok google

Status
Not open for further replies.