Agent "Granpa" Application [Ambassador] [USA]

Dr. "Cleagane" Man of Sci

Feb 12, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198358817845
Discord name: doc.3635
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on this server for more than a month a few days and a few weeks now.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PDT (Oregon Time)
Character name(s): Agent "Granpa"
Civilian name:
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have several bans warnings and kicks on the server but that was In the past today is today and today I've changed to follow the rules on civil network.
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I always feel like I'd suit the role as with the knowledge I have and the time I've been on this server I think I'd be great and sure I may have a short period of time being an Internal affairs but with these couple of days that have been passing by and with the knowledge of the correct charges and laws and what more to do as an ambassador I think I would be a great ambassador.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: The time and knowledge I have received along with my experience in Internal affairs lead me to believe that I would be great as a ambassador and of course that is what I think as the other ambassadors would have to consider this.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I haven't had the time to create any documents with the time I've been an internal affairs but I would say the best to do iis to make sure it has the most proper grammar and a great story in order to give it a good way to explain what has gone down and what has led to the person being arrested.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The responsibilities when it comes to being an ambassador for internal affairs can be quite difficult but wih the the right goal In mind the simplest thing to do Is to take action and assist the members of internal affairs to also look into documentation and assist with what charges must be placed and much more now the most important part of being an ambassador is to of course hire the best and I mean the best internal affairs to make sure to correctly find the perfect individuals when it comes to taking in arrests and following up with the laws that have been placed in the foundation but of course there Is more to being a ambassador.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Agent "Granpa" was accepted into the foundation due to his great knowledge when it comes to law now Agent "Granpa" didn't know much on what to do but after coming across a one time offer to take on the position of Internal affairs he gave it a shot but with the passing days each time he attempted to fill out his documentation to get into Internal affairs it was all but a fail but the next day Agent "Granpa" felt great so he started on his document again.

But after waiting a while Agent "Granpa" received the news that he had passed and was now taking the role of an Internal affairs member and this indeed excited Agent "Granpa" and with this he celebrated by himself after his celebration he went onto the duties of being an Internal affairs member and after the passing few weeks days months (in game days) (IRL time [few days at best a week at most]) Agent "Granpa" thought he would take a shot at attempting to create an application for the role of being an ambassador after waiting for possibly more a few weeks or almost a month Agent "Granpa" received the news that he had passed for doing great at the start of being an Internal affairs member but later on now called Ambassador "Granpa" was diagnosed with cancer now this didn't bother Ambassador "Granpa" as much (forgive me if this isn't allowed but it is for the lore) as he was already at the age of 103 and was given until the age of 104 So for this Ambassador "Granpa" did what he could and did what was best to do as an ambassador