Yes, i do
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first application ive made for SCP-RP
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Only 1 warning for RDM[A] the 9th of October 2022
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I Was in the MRP Staff for a very short time, but was kicked due to inactivity due to personal issues
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, i have played previously on MRP for a rather long time, and i consider myself as an above average RPer
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-6 on weekends
2-4 on weekdays

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to help around the server, as its quite a busy server, ive seen some people complaining about longtimes for staff to take a sit, that alongside the ping on the discord urging us to apply i decided to give it a shot, as the worst thing that could happen is that i learn how hard being staff is and gain an appreciation for their job
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that at the moment id be capable of helping out with the usually rather busy workflow that being staff in such a busy server carries, at the very least id be alleviating it, and with the proper training, which im sure this servers staff team can provide, probably more.
I dont really consider myself more special than other applicants, but i have been told that im above average at retaining information, and ive found it easy to learn stuff, so i just hope that youll give me a chance.

Last edited:

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @Ailaina,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying.

You may re-apply in three weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.