Character name(s): "Akira" T.
Civilian name: Ramon Sanchez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF Nu-7, CI-Gamma, MTF E-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes I have but they have all been expired. The reasons were due to me not knowing as a CI-A if I could infect myself with 008 and turns out you indeed cannot.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
-I wish to help the Ethics committee with keeping ethics while maintaining the site's overall stability
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-I have a lot of extra time on my hands, can watch over the site for time on end, and I believe I can prove myself to be a better character overall
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a SA is to help over see the sites actions, alliances, and paperwork to help ensure the site is a secure location to hold the SCPs within
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
SA "Akira" would be a SA from a different site who was transferred due to the repeated reports of Euclid and keter SCPs breaching containment. He has come to reestablish dominance over the site to maintain control for the SCP foundation. He shall bring justice, peace, and control for the SM and SD whilst maintaining control over the MTF forces keeping them in line from corruption and warfare.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
this is quite possibly the greatest SA application I've ever seen

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
To: @Death8447
Subject: Site Advisor Application Verdict

Hello Akira,

Thank you for showing your interest and taking your time to submit an application for the position of Site Advisor. After deliberation, Site Administration has deemed you not suitable for the position of Site Advisor at this time. Unfortunately, your application is to be denied.

Should you have any inquires please reach out to me at my email (@Skyfire1355).

You may reapply in two weeks.

Best Regards,

Site Director "Skyfire"

7GObDZ1VQe3MhGlpALK_XtT74ZT8FCaAG8YFDqnPs_7_d_xyOSdwiWmj8COO4xdln4qgB_h_b7751561i7aFsi0fgaaE7tA8JOHmNORu-0k5K7tNZICwlBvkyKMv7MAF0VfAXufIxXqBdFTv1iv91gg

Status
Not open for further replies.