Albert's SCP-RP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Negan' White

Jan 29, 2022
Before you start reading I just want to say that I have dyslexia so that is why some paragraphs might be short.
If there is any spelling mistakes then feel free to reply and let me know.
:)

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Fred
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 2D 3H
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 CPT Albert 'Negan' White
Chaos name (include your rank): Albert White
Civilian name: Steven Green
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101112901
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Mixing, failRP, RDM & ARDM. The RDM and ARDM warnings are from when I first joined the server so I had no idea of what the rules were. The failRP warning is from me playing as 076 and Since I recently donated to get the KETER VIP rank I was unaware of the rules 076. I am unsure of the reason for the mixing warning . I understand if you -support because of how many warnings I have but just letting you know that the most recent warning was given over month ago and I have changed.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Not on Gmod but I have some experience as a Minecraft mod on some servers. I was a mod for about a year or two so I know how to keep calm.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Well I first joined the server about 3-4 months ago and that was the first time after I would say 4 years of taking a break from Gmod Serious role-play servers. I have experience with other servers So I know the basics on serious roleplay servers.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I would say between 2 to 6 hours on a week day and probably 2 to 7 or 8 hours on the weekend.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-After I was given the 4th warning I started to read the rules a lot of times so I now know When others are breaking the rules. Whenever it is the holidays I tend to mess up my sleeping Pattern so I am on the server early in the mornings when there are no admins on so this is one of the reasons I want to become a admin. the second reason is that I am friends with a few of the Current admins so being around them has made me enforce The rules a lot more.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have spent the past couple of weeks around many of the admins on the server so by doing that I've learnt a lot of things from the admins. I've spent a lot of time on the server and I have seen many people break rules when there are no admins on so I would like to prevent that and try to prevent toxic people ruining other people’s role-play experiences on the server. I might not have experienced as a gmod admin but I am ready to try and learn from the other mods on this server.

Last edited:

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+Support
+Good rule knowledge
+Trustworthy
+Mature
+Competent
Good luck albert.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there Albert, i will be giving you my +support for the following reasons:

+Mature
+Friendly
+Active both ingame & in teamspeak

Best of luck with your application!

Kind regards,

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
+Support

- Chill Guy
- Good Interactions
- Friendly
- Active

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.
Active in-game & TeamSpeak.
Have had good interactions.
Friendly and approachable.

Best of luck.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi Albert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.