In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS PVT Aleem-Abdul

NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB COL Aleem Abdul

Civilian name: Aleem

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes its the first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes from months ago when I first joined
1690231867799.png

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes ive been SWB COL and MAJ for over 1 and a half months.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am extremely active on the server and have lead a regiment for a long time, i have experience leading wars and i believe have good knowledge on where to assign players and use war funds correctly, also I believe i am calm and collected and able to have issues and problems brought up to me without issue when required. I believe I can enforce RP well and have the correct qualities to be apart of SC.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- SWB COL
- SAS PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Activity
- Leading
- Quick Learner
- Fair
- Very Friendly

- Can get upset when orders aren't followed
- Haven't been SC before

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- In the war-torn lands of Afghanistan, a young man named Aleem found himself caught in the relentless cycle of violence and conflict. Born and raised in Afghanistan, Aleem had dreamt of a brighter future, free from the constant chaos that plagued his homeland. Filled with hope and ambition, he made the arduous decision to leave his family behind and seek a better life in Russia. Aleem's journey led him to the New World Order, an international military alliance akin to NATO. Eager to contribute to peacekeeping efforts and protect innocent lives, he enlisted in the ranks and underwent rigorous training. The thought of fighting for a cause greater than himself fuelled his determination. Back home in Afghanistan, Aleem had left behind his beloved wife, Fatima. They had married just before he embarked on his journey, and their love for each other was pure and unwavering. Fatima, a devout Muslim, had prayed fervently for Aleem's safety and eagerly awaited his return. As Aleem's deployments in Afghanistan continued, the horrors of war began to take a toll on his psyche. The constant violence, loss of comrades, and witnessing the devastation inflicted upon his homeland left deep scars on his soul. The harrowing experiences he endured seeped into his dreams, creating nightmares that haunted him day and night. PTSD gripped Aleem's mind like a merciless vice, distorting his perception of reality. The lines between war and home blurred, and his once-loving heart became consumed by fear and anguish. The demons of war waged an internal battle, tearing him apart from the inside. One fateful evening, Fatima, pregnant with their child, eagerly awaited Aleem's return. She had prepared a simple feast to celebrate his homecoming. The air was filled with anticipation and hope as she decorated their humble home with warmth and love. But when Aleem crossed the threshold, something inside him snapped. He no longer saw Fatima as his loving wife, but as an enemy combatant. His mind, plagued by the atrocities he had witnessed, had twisted his perception, mistaking her innocent presence for a threat. In a moment of tragic confusion, Aleem's tortured soul unleashed an act of unthinkable horror. He raised his weapon, his hands trembling uncontrollably, and a single shot pierced the air. Time seemed to stand still as Fatima's lifeless body crumpled to the ground, her dreams of a life filled with love and happiness extinguished in an instant. As the echoes of the gunshot faded, Aleem's bewildered eyes beheld the devastating consequences of his actions. Reality crashed down upon him with crushing force, shattering the delusions that had possessed him. The profound sorrow and grief washed over his fractured spirit, leaving him shattered and desolate. In the aftermath of that tragic night, Aleem was consumed by remorse and self-loathing. The weight of guilt bore down on him, poisoning his every breath. The realization of what he had done became an unbearable burden, driving him to the brink of madness. The story of Aleem and Fatima is a haunting reminder of the devastating effects of war on the human soul. It serves as a tragic tale of love and loss, illustrating how even the purest of hearts can be tainted by the horrors of conflict. The echoes of their story reverberate through time, reminding us of the urgent need to pursue peace and understanding, lest we fall prey to the same tragic fate.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To create and enforce RP throughout the regiment and to ensure it is followed and punish those who do not. SC's must try to be active during events and take control of NWO to guide them through said RP scenarios. Most importantly SC must attempt to push RP during peacetime to avoid peacetime AFK and improve activity on the server.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- To ensure the regiments i am supervising are performing well and have the correct leadership team in place, to ensure that activity is held within these regiments and that they are performing to the best of their abilities. Also, to ensure wars are fought to the best of NWO's ability whenever possible and to try to always obtain a victory. During wars SC need to take initiative and give out orders to each regiment assigning points and delegating roles in order to ensure each player knows their role in the war, furthermore SC must be aware of the outcome of a war and be competent to use war funds correctly to turn the tide of a war.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support, like this guy a lot, he is friendly outgoing and intelligent. Great leader too and knows how to micromanage even during tough times

Rivaa

Sep 28, 2022
+Support
-Good guy
-Knows his rules
-Great work within SWB
-Mature
-Need to see him put more RP
-Needs to lead more

Good luck.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Aleem Abdul ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.