Name: Alex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174720243
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Admin
Who demoted you?: Cloak
Date of demotion?: 13/07/22
What is the case against you?: Leaking Trello to Connor
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: 2 warns for RoE back in the middle of 2021

What is your side of the story?:
The time in which this took place was Early-Mid 2022 , As a Senior Admin I had access to Trello and chose to share details with Connor, I understand that I should not of done this however I trusted Connor to keep a secret and had no malicious intent in sharing these secrets,

I simply wanted to keep a friend in the loop, and I was right at no point did Connor leak any of the secrets to anybody, however a certain member of the community had there suspicious and it wasn't until months after my departure from the community that Connor came clean after being pressured by NL and spoke the truth resulting in my blacklist.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
My Activity and contribution to the server had a steady fall after about 3 months of being a senior admin at this point I had been in the staff team for a Year and was undeniably well and truly burnt out, Given that I have taken a Year break from the server I am fully refreshed and ready to give the server my commitment.

My abilities and competence are reliable after a Year of staffing, ontop of playing MRP since 2016 I am highly experienced Person, I have been placed in every situation Imaginable being able to properly handle and take control of said situations, over my Year as staff at no point did a Ban/Warn appeal against me get accepted proving my ability of Judgement and choosing appropriate courses of action.

My character as a hole I've always tried to be easy to talk to which is an important quality to have, over my time as staff people would come to me with there problems and voice them to me to which I would give my advice and not cast Judgement.

and I already know what I'm doing, Commands, Forums, Trello etc I already know my way around them.

Thanks for reading the appeal.

Last edited:

James V

Sep 24, 2022
+support
+ Seems to have good intentions to the community
+ Active recently
+ Prior experience

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support
I remember Alex as a senior admin back when I was in old JAF / UAF and he was a good senior admin as well as helping me start my staffing experience. I'm sure if he comes back, he will be a great addition to the staff team and will help better it in any way he can.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+support!!!!
super epic Alex :DDD
cool man
cool staff

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Active
+Generally a solid bloke

=Slight concern about the leak problem

I am happy to also give forward my support in your readmission; that being said, the leak is a concern that is gladly owned up to, and trust can be rebuilt alongside it.

Best,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.