Alexander Kiselyov's Captain Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Bawls

May 14, 2022
Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:0:169366839
Discord name:
-General_Bawls#2006
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
-Since May 8th, 2022 (7 Months~)
In what country are you located?:
-USA
Time zone:
MST-7
Character name(s):
Foundation-Alexander Kiselyov
Civilian name:
Pavel "Prapor" Romanenko
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-SCP-096(Holding)
-MTF Nu-7 SPC (Held)
-CI-B (Held)
-Intelligence Agent (Held)
Internal Affairs Agent (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No Kicks/Bans/Warnings
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-Captain has been a position I have been keeping my eye on for some time now. Playing as a Sergeant I feel limited in my command as I do not have the authority to enact specific orders. Receiving this position will give me more authority to plan sweeps more effectively as I view they can be inefficient due to poor planning at times. I also find activity to be an issue with captains at times as there are no captains present frequently when a sweep is needed. I believe with this Role I can expand my authority and D-Block in a more efficient manner as I can run it how I deem fit.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have been a Sergeant for a long time nothing gives you more experience than being on the job long enough. I have Conducted multiple sweeps as a Sergeant giving me experience with a task Captains usually operate. Organizing these sweeps has proven difficult but I have found an effective method of making them succeed. Being a Captain will allow me to expand on my abilities and maintain D-block. Captains also have to perform training of RRT as well as Heavy Weapons which is a task I have performed before. Training is a task I am willing to take as it can be a hassle for Cadets and officers to find someone hosting or willing to host a training session.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Captain ensure the safety of D-Block by keeping D-Class in check as well as keeping Gensec in order. Captain should show professionalism at all times as they are models for lower ranking Gensec. Captains have to perform training of RRT as well as Heavy Weapons training sorting out those who show the ability to hold the whitelist/Licenses and those who cannot. Captains will also have to disipline occasionally disruptive Gensec as some can refuse to follow orders at times or break the Code of Ethics at times. Captains will occasionally have to conduct sweeps organizing Gensec to strip DClass and DBlock of Contraband. Captain should seek to enhance the experience of their constituents allowing for everyone having an enjoyable time while playing Gensec.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alexander Kiselyov clearly some made-up name as he's accent doesn't match it. Whatever made the case he was a Private Security Contractor a good one at it too turned into General Security Sergeant seems like he's previous experience easily settled into the position. He tries to keep respect mutual between himself and he's own subordinates saying "If respect is Mutual then they'll listen to you, but if they hate ya they'll find anyway to make your life hell". He worked for years under he's position becoming desensitized to the the true nature of the work yet still continues under the motto "Secure, Contain, Protect". Agreeing to a transfer to Site-56 he continues to under the foundation taking care of General Security duties no matter the means.

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1668034981161.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am glad to inform you after your application has been Accepted. Please get into contact with me for more information on what to do next.

From the desk of Dpt. Mijur Decmuski and Dpt. Robin 'Iron' Trinket

Status
Not open for further replies.