1705777000754.png
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Alexander Fritz
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):​

1705777480529.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​

CI MRU-SSGT
Ethics Committee Assistaint
Internal Affairs Ambassador
Medical Consultant
UNGOC SGT and Team Leader of 911 'Lawmen'
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​

1705777546036.png
I have 4 expired warnings.. It was a long time ago so I don't remember.. but one of them was because of combat cuffing a stunned person.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I have alot of experience on the server. I also have a whitelist of SCP-096 and I always put RP on the first place above anything else.
-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:​

It is walking around the site, looking for any foundation personnel that may require help. It heals and protects people from death. It also helps researchers with their research if needed. If ordered it performs an order of any foundation personnel but it is following the chain of command.
-

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?​

My main objective is going to be saving the researchers as I am not supposed to be involved in combat that is why, I will take them into helpers dimension and will lead them to the safe location where I will return them into the Real World. I would also heal the Researchers.
-

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?​

It depends on a situation. If there are any other researchers behind my location there is a possibility of 076-2 being repelled. If there are no one to protect in my direction no actions will be taken because repelling 076-2 may cause more harm than not repelling it and danger said researcher.
-

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?​

- I will not assist the D-class and inform the nearest Military Personnel about the D-class as D-class are not considered Foundation Personnel therefore if not ordered are not to be helped.

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Slipperman_1

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!'
Once the update is made, contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, @Stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.