Alex's Leaving post

Alex

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Been playing CN for 3 years, last 32 weeks of me sat at senior admin has left me debilitated and cooked MRP just doesn't slap like it used to whether its the game that's changed or me regardless I dont enjoy it anymore so Im outy now some honourable mentions

@CommanderSmith a Real one to the end
@Ellie no CN memes 4 :c
@Harry First time we met you were a squeaky annoying little shit but now you Ayt
@ionboy64 only person I know to be both Infracted and promoted on the same day
@Connor | FUDGESICLE Birthed the phrase "Sparky Trousers"
@Robert Harrison First donny I spoke to on returning a year ago nice bloke and a genuine decent human
@Kiwi An undisputed OG and a legend, go get Senior admin back preferably my old seat in resources have to do fuck all in it so its perfect for you
@Aleem Abdul Just a Devious bloke and another Real N.......
@Michiel-MV Been Super for what feels like a couple decades, Never has beef with anyone and always leaves floors spotless keep going king!
@Dr Drew Asked me approximately 274 times when I was getting super and well... Based
@Rainbow Dash How did this guy get staff?!

Lowkey more but majority I would @ dont even play no more so I wont bother yall know who you are.

Will still linger in ts from time to time

Jamesbond

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Oct 18, 2023
-support

Nah fr tho man, was good playing with you. Great senior (clearly too good so they kept u there). Hope to see u in the future.