Alex's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex T.

Mar 16, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): aronszijarto
For how long have you played on CG MRP: I am not sure but I have recently rejoined. And this Forums account is well over 9 months old.
In what country are you located?: Slovakia
Time zone: CET [GMT+1]
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF SSGT Alex T.
USSR name (regiment and rank): PVT Aleksej T. [I do not play USSR side]
Civilian name: Woolf [I rarely use this character]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100627421
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Mon Mar 8 12:25:49 2021, Sändwìch MacTavish, STEAM_0:1:502304722, Combat jumping
- Fri Mar 19 14:06:18 2021, Zype HSU | A-1, STEAM_0:1:236066192, FearRP
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No, I do not have any MAJOR previous experiences. But I have been a Moderator on a couple of larger Discord Servers.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have played on many whitelisted FiveM servers that were Serious RP. [I would reference some but I was told not to.]
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Well it depends if it's the holidays or normal workdays usually I could be on for around 2-3 hours. But during holidays I can be on for a way longer. This may change as I am having lots of tests and assignments. I also am considering getting a driver's license this summer so I may be less active.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I saw the popup on the starting screen and felt like I could apply and hopefully help. I feel that I am now mature enough to apply and hopefully get accepted to the staff team. I am mainly applying because I would like to have my go at seeing whats it's like to moderate/staff a larger community/server.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am applying as I have a feeling that I could be a great asset to the staff team as I am a pretty chill person in the scenes of anger management and I can get serious if needed and I try not to mess around but well games are about messing around a little. I feel that I could help with many sits and issues regarding in-game management. Also with discord moderation or some server management as I go to an Electrical, networking, and computer-oriented school.

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Neutral

Haven't had too Meany interactions with so I cant really make a verdict though the fact you share my name may cause some confusion if you were to get into staff.

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral

I've seen you on a few times and from the few interactions you seem like a decent guy but before applying you should get yourself more known and interact with the community. Unsure on rule knowledge due to the lack of interactions.

Best of luck

jevgestel

Nov 21, 2021
Neutral

- have had very little interactions with you therefore I am unsure of your rule knowledge
+ previous moderating experience

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Neutral

-No interactions
-Unsure on ruleknowledge

Best of luck, Alex

Alex T.

Mar 16, 2021
Many thanks to all of you for replying I know I haven't interacted with staff that much but I think I could redeem myself in the following weeks. Also, I have been interacting with Mashallah a lot.
P.S. If the name would be such a problem I could change it to a different one.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Have spoken to you for a while now, all my interactions with you have been good. Also your staff application is good, you seem to have a good rule knowledge- Best of luck!

17thAR-LTCOL
MRP TRIAL MOD

Dom Neale

Feb 1, 2021
+Support
Spoken to you for a few weeks and seem like a nice guy
+/- Neutral
Can be quite toxic at times

Good luck !

RMP 2LT Lice Cooker

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
Neutral.

Unfortunately, I do not have much to any interactions with you to make a proper verdict, I recommend interacting more with the server community and show activity and other staff core values in due course.

Regards,

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+/- Neutral

Haven't gotten many interactions with you therefore I cannot give you a verdict but good luck nonetheless

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Alex, I will go with neutral on your applications for the following reasons;

I have had no interactions with you

Your application is good, and you have some semi experiences with being staff in a community.

I recommend getter better known in the community and having good interactions with everyone will help you immensely.

Best of luck.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

Not had any interactions afaik, you also state you don't play USSR side in your app, would be nice to see you manage both teams if you were wanting to be staff. (It's not a requirement, just something I'd like to see happen a bit more!)

Good luck buddy

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
NEUTRAL

+/- Not had enough interactions with you

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Alex T.

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems even though you seem to be the kind of candidate we are looking for on paper in regards to experience, you are still currently quite an unknown player. Due to this limiting factor I can't sadly at this moment in time give you the opportunity to proceed to the next stage in this application process. My advice is keep doing what you are doing and interact more with the community on both sides and I'm sure you're next application will go far better!

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Thanks,
Hersh​

Status
Not open for further replies.