Alios Nevara/NR Does Stuff Gamemaster App [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): nickthegamer420
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: about a year. I have around 153 hours in-server.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): DEA Operative Alios Nevara
Chaos name (include your rank): Alios "Sunny" -San DeepCover/Operative Alpha
Civilian name: Alios Nevaraa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:173735450
Discord ID (name#0000): nrdoesstuff
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Civil Networks USA SCP-RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First app for game master.
Other apps: https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...uffs-staff-application-usa.16273/#post-107064
https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...s-executive-researcher-application-usa.16019/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I only received one warning in the past few months due to accidentally failrping as a civilian.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- Unfortunatly no, however I am willing to get experience through this server.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have about 6 years of experience with serious RP. Over the years I used to play gmod RP servers that where very similar to Civil Networks. I always follow the rules on those servers and never really have to bother with getting warned much. I also never minge unless it's allowed in certain instances. I also always try to stay in character whenever possible.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- During the summer around 4-8 hours. During school days it would be around 4-6 hours depending on my workload.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to become a gamemaster because every time I see the cool events on the server and the RP that it causes, it makes me feel like the server is alive in its own way and not just a standard SCP RP Server. It has originality. And I want to incorperate my ideas to keep this sense of originality feeling fresh and new. I also want to make fantastic and creative RP sessions that people can experience and have fun with.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
You see, I am actually a writer. For the past few months I have been writing fiction/nonfiction scripts for youtubers meaning that I have the ability to create events with complex (and non-contradictory) stories to them. Although I don't have much experience with spawning/editing props in gmod, I am a quick learner and Im sure I can pick up the basics of being a gamemaster pretty quickly.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

-Cash Or Ash
SCP-263 or better known as Cash or Ash suddenly appears on site. It's appearance would take the form of a TV set sitting on a table in the middle of the core sector in foundation. Once someone approaches it, a voice would come out of it stating that "A new competitor has just tuned in to the cash or ash show!" The host of the show will then ask the "competitor" 3 questions (these questions would relate to Clearance 3 and below SCPs on site. When not on site, it will ask questions relating to it's enviorment.) If the competitor gets a question wrong, exceeds the 45 second time limit, or is deemed to be getting outside help, they will combust into flames and turn into ash. If all three questions are answered correctly, they get a random prize of choice (if the prize is too dangerous or overpowered the contestant will get a similar item.) After dispensing 15 prizes in research wing, the host will claim that it is "tuning out" to another channel. The TV will then automatically be destroyed, and SCP-263 will appear in the pinewood police station, and then finally, after another 15 prizes are dispensed, it will destroy itself and teleport to CI base. After another set of prizes are dispensed, the host will claim that it's signal is being tampered with, and disappears for good.

-Daleks Invasion!
A set of three Daleks (from doctor who) arrive at pinewood. (These Daleks will each have 6k health and have a blaster that can instantly kill players like in the show.) They can only shoot people if they feel threatened, or if they feel that they are being disrespected.) They claim to those nearby that they need to see "The Doctor." After wandering around the surface, they will eventually attempt to enter the foundation, and hint to those around them that the doctor they are referring to is actually SCP-049. They will then attempt to persuade their way towards SCP-049's Containment chamber and once in front of it, ask SCP-049 the chemical recipe for his "cure." Once SCP-049 give said recipie/refuses to do so, the Daleks will leave his chamber and attempt to return to their "mother ship." This event will end when either all daleks are dead, or after they have completed their mission.

-SCP-049 Cure...Works..?
After an experiment with SCP-049 curing a D-class, instead of turning into a zombie, the D-class will instead turn into a similar (but slightly altered) version of SCP-049. This new instance of SCP-049-2 will praise SCP-049 for his good work and attempt to persuade foundation staff to administer the reworked cure to everyone in the foundation, in order to get rid of the pestilence. If the foundation decide to terminate the new SCP-049-2 then the event will end. However, if the foundation refuse to go along with what SCP-049-2 wants to do, then after a certain period of time, SCP-049-2's form will degrade and eventually disintigrate (due to the cure not being as "perfect" as 049 thought.) If the foundation attempts to administer the cure to anyone else during the event they will turn into a standard SCP-049-2 zombie.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A few days prior to this event the entire map would experience minor tremors in the ground. With everyone confused, and potentially worried, the foundation, GOC, and CI form a temporary truce in order to find the source of these tremors. Over the next few days mining equipment will be seen near a cleared off area on surface. Over time, a hole would form which would grow deeper and deeper...Until it is discovered that SCP-1437 has appeared in pinewood. As SCP-1437 is uncovered it spews out hostile NPCs and several bits of garbage and props. Until all theres left is a massive hole near pinewood. After the main event concludes there will be a small fence/minor facility built around SCP-1437 in order to prevent anyone from accidentally stepping in it. This would mean that SCP-1437 would become the newest landmark in pinewood. (Due to SCP-1437 being bottomless, anyone who jumps into the hole will fall for a while, then die.)

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: It has come to Ethics attention that one of the ethics members on site has been replaced by a CI member for almost five months! It is O-1's job to interview each member of ethics and attempt to uncover which ethics member has been replaced! These interviews will consist of basic ethics questions and the rules that ethics members have to follow on the job. (In the event that the imposter hasn't been found within an hour of interviews, then the real member of ethics will arrive to the scene and claim that they have just escaped a kidnapping. This will out the imposter, or create a RP scenario on which ethics member is the real one.)
A-1: CI have stolen Clearance 5+ documents containing the information on how to properly detonate the alpha warhead in the facility! It is their job to infiltrate the CI base, extract said documents, and return them to their proper place before this information can be used against the foundation.
Nu-7: After another day of standing on guard outside the main gate, they encounter a man who claims to be the individual known as "Dado." The man will state "Dado here to do buisness, yes? Come see Dado's Supplies and foundation will be very good." After being asked to show his wares, Dado produces SCP-3521(Pill that makes you explode with bananas.) and SCP-3866(A pill that makes you fall asleep forever). After making a trade, or being rejected, Dado will leave to "do business elsewhere"
E-11: After being notified that SCP-173's Chamber hasn't been cleaned in ages, they go to check on SCP-173 and realize that there is now two SCP-173s within the cell. E-11 now needs to decide on what to do with the SCP-173 copy, and instruct foundation staff/D-class to clean 173's cell immediately. (Event Inspired by https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/revised-entry)
CI: An unknown anomaly is spotted by CI. It resembles a man with a fedora, but his arms are elongated and has no pupils. When approached it claims that it too hates the foundation and wants to assist them on their next raid. CI then has to decide whether or not to trust this figure, or capture it.
UNGOC: After a night of standard patrol, GOC find out that there is a cute puppy at their door. The only problem is that it is translucent, and can phase through walls. GOC then need to decide if they want to commit to terminating this anomaly or let it live.
Foundation Staff: The staff are tired of D-class constantly rioting over not having enough food or supplies, so they decide to install a flat screen TV in D-block, as well as a few vending machines in order to calm the D-class down. However, soon after installation, the TV gets hacked by SCP-079 who begins to tell all of D-block the horrors of the foundation, and attempt to aid in all of D-blocks escape.

Last edited:

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
[NOTE] I just edited the document due to me originally merging the O-1/A-1 missions together. I later decided that I may as well edit it and add a mission for O-1. Also fixed some grammar issues.

NR_Does_Stuff

Oct 27, 2022
After Reading other people's posts(And listening to their feedback about the map change event) I realized that my map change event is just a part of the map that changes, and not an entire map swap. Can a GM/Senior admin tell me if I need to edit/redo the map portion of my application? Or is it fine the way it is?

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
After Reading other people's posts(And listening to their feedback about the map change event) I realized that my map change event is just a part of the map that changes, and not an entire map swap. Can a GM/Senior admin tell me if I need to edit/redo the map portion of my application? Or is it fine the way it is?
A Map change event can consist of a small map change or an entire map change. Its good as is. I'll be giving my verdict to these soon. Best of luck

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @NR_Does_Stuff ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to let you know that you have been accepted to conduct the next step of the application process.
Please contact an Event Team Lead @Jackmaze or myself for your next step.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.