Accepted Allow 173 to switch his targets

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Say if there were multiple people in one room and 173 was in that room , would it not be rational for 173 to choose his target rather than having to go onto the person that first looked at him when he enters the room. This makes it so that anima doesn't completely fuck over a 173 breach. If not make it so that he can pick out of a list of the people in the room that blinked , how about 173 is made similar to the SCP SL 173 , where he can flick onto whichever target he wants.

If 173 were able to choose his target then it'd just make Anima counters fairly easier to deal with

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not that I am aware of

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Balancing out gameplay and not allowing full on cheese tactics when it comes to RCing SCPS
- Makes the game actually playable and enjoyable for SCPs

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-Anima goes down in price due to it not being as useful (Who gives a shit , it's a shit chem used by shit players)

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Imo it's not like 173 is easy to play on high pop unlike any other SCP , so limiting cheese strats would be really appreciated

+It's not like 173 isn't already easy asf to recontain , if it's fairly populated and a group of at least 6-10 people go in a room , they could drop 173's BM SUPER QUICK.

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Would make 173 have a bigger skillgap/more fun to play than spam mouse button
-Support
Low pop 173

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
how would this work exactly? would 173 be given a list of names to click onto or?
Since currently he just clicks onto the closest target

Reactions: MetallumIsCrazy

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
how would this work exactly? would 173 be given a list of names to click onto or?
Since currently he just clicks onto the closest target
Yeah that's what I had in mind like some little list of who's necks he could snap

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
+Support
Would make 173 have a bigger skillgap/more fun to play than spam mouse button
-Support
Low pop 173
Agreed on the Low pop thing but I've been fucked over even on low pop due to Nu7 who are pretty much always on and took Anima 5 minutes into my breach lol
Still pissed at lequise for that

KalebStar

Aug 10, 2023
The whole anima thing sounds like a rage post but I honestly support the crosshair idea
+Support

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
The whole anima thing sounds like a rage post but I honestly support the crosshair idea
+Support
Lowkey the anima thing is pretty annoying so it's also a bit of a rage post but still 173 would def be more played and not just on low pop if you could select the targets from a list or use a crosshair

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
The biggest support I can give, there are currently just certain things (like Anima, or ERT sometimes) that can completely shut down 173 and make it infinitely unfun to play him. + This would also add a little to the RP from 173.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Whenever I USED to play 173 I’d get stuck in D Block spawn and D Class are usually incapable of looking away so I can leave the spawn. Having this would help with getting stuck on popular spawns.

Reactions: MetallumIsCrazy

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
+Support
-Whenever I USED to play 173 I’d get stuck in D Block spawn and D Class are usually incapable of looking away so I can leave the spawn. Having this would help with getting stuck on popular spawns.
Forgot to mention that part as well , generally getting stuck in open areas that are basically just a huge spawn like d block or medbay had me fucked sometimes as 173

Auburn

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 2, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi @MetallumIsCrazy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

• Wow
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.