Denied Allow anyone to store printers with the bank manager

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would propose a rule change to allow all players no matter the job (With exception of pet) to store printers with a bank manager

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This would allow the bank manager to have an actual function since currently he is only allowed to store printers from criminals but considering these criminals are already allowed to base this makes very little sense for them to do so. By allowing all jobs to store printers with the bank manager they are able to function as a utility role for these civilian players

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could have impact on the economy

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this suggestion should be accepted in order for the bank manager to have a meaningful function within the current gameplay

Alex/John Dingle

Donator
Sep 7, 2022
considering these criminals are already allowed to base this makes very little sense for them to do so.
Litterly incorrect. When bankmanagers store printers that makes the printers "legal" meaning pd can't raid. If i criminal has printers PD can raid them....

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
-negatief

some jobs will just earn way too much like trashman and engineer

and no it is not allowed to store printers as engineer you make them legaal means police wont shoot them

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
-/+ Neutral

I would love to give this a + Support, as I love the way some banks are being run right now - MiF for example. They utilise the bank manager job really well - running a good bank, hiring lots of staff - all improving the economy and RP.
However, the careers that aren't allowed printers at the moment have such a high base pay - allowing them to have printers in a bank too would mean they're making a ridiculous amount of money. I'd be interested in hearing if you have a way to balance this in mind.

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-/+

Jobs like PD shouldnt have printers as their base pay is already really high

Some misc jobs could go to that category too but other than that yeah

Gl

Mr Banks

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-/+

Jobs like PD shouldnt have printers as their base pay is already really high

Some misc jobs could go to that category too but other than that yeah

Gl
Way more better to invest in printers long term, PD in my opinion should be allowed to have printers inside banks only. Reduce their pay by alot would remove your point

Lee Falzone

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Way more better to invest in printers long term, PD in my opinion should be allowed to have printers inside banks only. Reduce their pay by alot would remove your point
What about people who go engineer or trashman for example? They earn soo much money risk free + printers. If this change is gonna be accepted it's gonna be another difficult economy balance for the CN team.

EDIT:

Ontop of that imagine the PD instead of doing their regulaur RP patrols they are more likely to protect the printer bank Instead of the PD vault or even roam the street for other crime activity lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Banks

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @RedSpeeds

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

I personally reminded everyone that this wasn't allowed and why. To reiterate, jobs that are not allowed printers can't have them for either RP reasons or balancing reasons. Allowing the PD to print money makes no sense in RP for example, and allowing engineers to print would cause them to make far too much money.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.