Denied Allow civilian to fight for their town

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenJoe

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
- Allow civilian to fight for their towns and only towns

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- it adds more action into areas such as towns and allows for all players to have fun and make it abit more enjoyable and interesting when 2 factions are trying to cap town and civs fight back
Id also suggest civs making allies such as PC but only for the towns , similar to militia (eatern....) but those roles are paid and not everyone is gonna buy Vpoints

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
- Cause its fun and allows for the job to be actually used to keep a territory allive and more interesting for all players and enjoyable and especially gives more freedom and chance for other players who dont have Vpoints to use civilian to chill back

Reactions: Lee Falzone
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
-Support
I agree with adding more stuff to do as a civilian but giving weapons and say "Were the equivalent of militia" is not the right step direction imo

It's probably fun for the civilians but it's a pain already for ER to destroy either NWO or UAN town FOB and hodge it for wars and i've seen people quit because of it too. Satisfying Civilian faction but demotivating 2 other factions is not a good move.

Reactions: Delta Molfar

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
As much as I would love to tell you this should happen I cannot the civilians as of right now is very boring to play and that will most likely be changed , when I do not know but it will be.

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
- Support
I think that civs should get an update, which will make them at least somehow playable except for cyanide cooking and scavenging.
I did make a suggestion few months ago about giving them ability to build mini-shop/RP-areas with 15 or less props from limited list, i did get a support but the suggestion itself never was Accepted nor Denied, and now just lost to times.
Maybe they could do something like this, or something else, but certainly giving civilians a way to kill on a level of pc/er is not what i think they should do. RP aspect of this server is already on it's lowest imo, making this will just make this server a yet another shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.