Denied Allow different scopes to be added to snipers

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: disables the thing not allowing you to change scope attachments for snipers

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2): More fun sniper combat mixxing things up : people getting better scopes more diverse situations : before people say that people will use iron sights on snipers well you could also do that and the iron sights removes a snipers most important function long range

Possible Negatives of the suggestion: probably too much meta sniper builds or something : i dbout it will be that OP considering only 4 jobs get snipers

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: its just infuriating spending money on a scope for it to be unable to be used

i think it would be a pretty fun change

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support.

People will use it more for close range then long.

Example I put a holo on or just use iron and 1 tap everyone.

Effectively just giving u a 1 shot on something ment for mid to far range

And Its better to be close range and hit yours shots then long and miss.

And Darren please just take the - I don't feel like debating u on it today

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
-support.

People will use it more for close range then long.

Example I put a holo on or just use iron and 1 tap everyone.

Effectively just giving u a 1 shot on something ment for mid to far range

And Its better to be close range and hit yours shots then long and miss.

And Darren please just take the - I don't feel like debating u on it today
never seen you once leave a +support :skull:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Why would I leave +support to something that can imbalance the server.
imabalance there is quite literally only 10 jobs with a sniper and 4 of those jobs are being removed IE B1 recon and B1 Com and DEA wont have snipers i literally have the loudouts for that leaving after teh DEA updatre only 6 jobs in the server getting snipers NU-7 marksman ci marksman and goc marksman

not mentioning that you will never have to deal with more than 2 4 IN EXCEPTIONALYL RARE CIRCUMSTANCES IE goc and ci are fighting the foundation

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
imabalance there is quite literally only 10 jobs with a sniper and 4 of those jobs are being removed IE B1 recon and B1 Com and DEA wont have snipers i literally have the loudouts for that leaving after teh DEA updatre only 6 jobs in the server getting snipers NU-7 marksman ci marksman and goc marksman

not mentioning that you will never have to deal with more than 2 4 IN EXCEPTIONALYL RARE CIRCUMSTANCES IE goc and ci are fighting the foundation
As I said I don't feel like debating it with u today.

2 snipers can take on at least 10+ MTF u should know this darren.

• Haha
Reactions: Darren

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
:skull: :skull: :skull:
:skull:

Snow

Jan 31, 2023

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022

how in the world can 2 snipers take on 10+ mtf? what range are you imagining my guy

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Mid range with cover.

Easily defendable
if your telling me a sniper that has a very low fire rate with a simple 2x scope or Taijon recon sight can kill 10 mtf you are delusional 1 shiled counters that sniper also low fire rate

Speff

Jan 17, 2023

yea if youre S1mple from csgo maybe

also srsly i agree with darren, you almost never +support anything like bruh

but anyways ima +/- support this bc it would be cool cuz some scopes are better than others, however some are so little magnification it would turn a sniper into a virtually free freedom sr. maybe there can be a magnification limit that you cant go under. i would def. +support that.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
yea if youre S1mple from csgo maybe

also srsly i agree with darren, you almost never +support anything like bruh

but anyways ima +/- support this bc it would be cool cuz some scopes are better than others, however some are so little magnification it would turn a sniper into a virtually free freedom sr. maybe there can be a magnification limit that you cant go under. i would def. +support that.
Make a suggestion that isnt imbalance and u will get it

Reactions: Speff

"Aki"

Jan 21, 2023
+Support

I don't think this will inbalance anything, its not like we already just use third person and crosshairs to fight in close/mid range fights

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. We believe this may be unbalanced due to the increased CQB/CQC ability. While you may already use the sniper for CQB/CQC, we do not plan on adding more attachments to it.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.