Denied Allow everyone to recharge/refil your printer

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fexxyzin

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 18, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Let other players recharge and buy cooler without being a banker.]

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
[No.]

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[While your are away from your base you can ask a freind for do it for you keep farming or if you are simply AFK for a little and what to keep farm. ]

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[I don't see any inded I can't see why these a thing.]

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[This would help believe or not, GET THAT EXTRA MONEY.]

genoss

May 15, 2023
From the content teams perspective, we wanted to make the money farming less afk-heavy and more activity based. So the server wouldnt just be an afk farm fest and bases would be active. Also there are crims skill to make batteries better, same with coolers. I will make sure to bring this up in meetings/talks anyways and write the feedback then here.

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
No i actually like the new system it keeps he server Alive and makes AFK farming a never happening thing.
So imma go with a -Support

Headbutt

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 21, 2021
+support

obviously this can be seen as afk farming but it would stop people from sitting in there base constantly because they have to fix their printers so often

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
I think a good way middle ground to this would be to extend printer life but make the updates/recharges more expensive so people wouldn't feel the need to sit in their base to manage the printers

Reactions: Headbutt

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Fexxyzin

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion.

This feature has been added as the helper team had concluded that hindering AFK farming, and subsequently disallowing other actions, such as purchasing printers from others, is far healthier for the server in terms of balancing and ensuring that the economy is better balanced.

I'll be moving this thread and marking it as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.