Accepted Allow SA to Credit CL4 IA

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would give Site Administration (Site Advisor's, Manager's and Director's) the ability to credit Clearance 4 Internal Affairs personnel (Ambassador and DoIA).

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
After having a look dating back to almost a year ago no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This would allow Site Administration to credit CL4 IA personnel.
Credits have always been an incentive even if it's a small one to put effort in things.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
There's always the possibility that the credit system could be abused.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
There is no logical reason that SA shouldn't be able to credit CL4 IA but nearly everyone else in the Foundation excluding Site Command. I can understand that Ethics have more jurisdiction over IA that SA does however we're still over every department in the Foundation. Even when DEA was still under the O5 Council we could still credit their entire department as seen fit. There is no reason the same shouldn't apply to IA. I have been in a few different situations where I believed an Ambassador deserved credit for their efforts however, was unable to. While there might be concerns of abuse of the credits system it should be considered that Site Admin is not an easy role to obtain and all the people in Site Admin are very trusted people on the server. Seeing how Site Administration is 2nd only to Site Command in the CoC there's no reason we shouldn't be able to credit those we believe deserve credit for their efforts.

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022
Should be a bug report? SA are able to credit literally every other department up to COM/DPT leader but not IA CL4+, note that ECMs are also unable to credit IA CL4+

KingOfCommon

Oct 21, 2023
Suggestion Approved

Hi Skyfire1355,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.