Denied allowing more time in KH for people who lag/have worse PCs

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkedsauce7

Jul 11, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
this would increase the time for players who have increased ping and worse PC specs to get into tryouts.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I do not think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This will allow people who are less fortunate to get into combat classes. This also allows people from places like Aisa, and australia.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Of course people who are more laggy will get in.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: The reason why this should get accpected is because i have seen lots of people who want to be E11,Nu7, HH-3, ETC and not be able to get in. Also it should depend on the time of the server.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
KH times are set by the leadership/command over the respective regiment/department. If you have an issue with the kh times required to join one of these, then you should take it up with said leadership/command as it has nothing to do with server content.

• Haha
Reactions: Holland

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
if you have a bad pc and perform bad in kh it means it will also make you perform worse in combat situations

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
this would increase the time for players who have increased ping and worse PC specs to get into tryouts.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I do not think so.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
This will allow people who are less fortunate to get into combat classes. This also allows people from places like Aisa, and australia.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Of course people who are more laggy will get in.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted: The reason why this should get accpected is because i have seen lots of people who want to be E11,Nu7, HH-3, ETC and not be able to get in. Also it should depend on the time of the server.
Sir we dont control this

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
as others have mentioned, this is an IC policy - not a staff matter.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Hello @Checkedsauce7
The content team does not deal with in character policies. If you wish to suggest a change to an in game policy speak to departmental leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.