Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): alpha rest[LSM]
NWO name (regiment and rank): Alpha rest
Civilian name: alpha rest
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:579975155
Do you have a mic?:Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes 29 i believe since the start of the server i have not received any kicks/bans/warning in 2 months
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes i have been in many events since 2020
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-any where between 0-10 depends on work (IRL)
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- To increase RP and to make peacetime for fun for people and change up the events as they can be improved looking at the events feedback not being the best
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Because i have ideas for new updates and quite a lot of fun/serious roleplay event ideas i have also been told i am a good builder and i could use that experience to build event scenes/situation
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

operation king kong - nato/nwo is tasked to scout out the EMS call by bunker security when nato scout this distress call they accidently release an experiment onto the server where two huge monkeys are released on to each nato/nwo bases where 17thAR and 1stAL will have too lead the monkeys back to the bunker vault with a special frequency device after both nato and nwo hurt the monkeys enough each side will receive an monkey for the war.

operation shadow resolve - militia Hostage situations, so multiple hostages has been taken from NATO base and the team has to decided to either go in hot or negotiate for the hostage with heavy roleplay demands in afghan west town where sas will have to grapple through the window and kill the enemy militia while sas do this every one will have to deflect the militia comeing from the buildings after sas get the captive 17thAR will have to quickly drive back to base while being shot by militia medals will be given out dependind how negotiations

Operation kite in the sky - Multiple kite systems have been found around the map and ussr resistance has placed bombs on them to destroy them and NATO has to decrypt the encryption to access and capture the kite systems while nwo and ussr resistance are fighting back to re capture the sites, hoever wins could have an extra himars/skud

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SAS: Their task is to infiltrate the dam complex and plant explosives on key structures and equipment, such as turbines, generators, transformers, and control rooms. They must also eliminate any NWO personnel they encounter along the way. They have access to , grappling hooks, and C4 charges.
ISAF: Their task is to secure the perimeter of the dam and engage any NWO forces that try to breach it. They must also support the SAS in their demolition mission by providing covering fire and suppressing enemy fire. They have access to assault rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, and grenades.
NHC: Their task is to monitor the situation at the dam and provide tactical guidance and intelligence to the other regiments. They must also communicate with other NATO bases and request reinforcements or air support if needed.
17thAR: They must also protect the ISAF infantry from enemy tanks and helicopters they will also have to patrol the areas during peacetime where the can be ambushed. They have access to M1 Abrams tanks, Bradley fighting vehicles, Humvees, and anti-tank missiles.
RMP: They must also detain any NWO prisoners of war and interrogate them for information they will be tasked to also capture the lower parts of dam where the engines are and protect them. They have access to pistols, batons, handcuffs, and tasers.
JAF: Their task is to fly over the dam area and scout for enemy movements and positions. They must also provide air strikes and air drops for the other regiments as requested by NHC. They have access to F-16 fighters, A-10 bombers, C-130 transport planes, Apache helicopters, and Predator drones.
NWO Regiments:

STS: Their task is to infiltrate the NATO base and plant explosives on key structures and equipment, such as barracks, hangars, fuel tanks, and radar stations. They must also eliminate any NATO personnel they encounter along the way. They have access to, grappling hooks, and C4 charges.
IVG: Their task is to secure the perimeter of the dam and engage any NATO forces that try to breach it. They must also support the STS in their demolition mission by providing covering fire and suppressing enemy fire. They have access to assault rifles, machine guns, rocket launchers, and grenades.
SC: Their task is to monitor the situation at the dam and provide tactical guidance and intelligence to the other regiments. They must also communicate with other NWO bases and request reinforcements or air support if needed. They have access to radios, laptops, drones, and satellites.
1stAL: Their task is to advance towards the dam and destroy any NATO vehicles or fortifications that block their way. They must also protect the IVG infantry from enemy tanks and helicopters. They have access to T-90 tanks, BMP fighting vehicles, UAZ, and anti-tank missiles.
AOR:Their task is to patrol the NWO base and prevent any unauthorized access or sabotage by NATO spies or infiltrators. They must also detain any NATO prisoners of war and interrogate them for information. They have access to pistols, batons, handcuffs, and tasers.
SWB: They must also provide air strikes and air drops for the other regiments as requested by SC. They have access to Su-27 fighters, Su-25 bombers, Mi-24 helicopters.
[if equipment and mods cant be provided it will be normal helis and tanks]
The map change event will be triggered by the following conditions:

If the SAS successfully plant explosives on all the key structures and equipment of the dam, and detonate them, the dam will collapse and cause a massive flood that will submerge the NWO base and force a map change to Black Water.
If the STS successfully plant explosives on all the key structures and equipment of the NATO base, and detonate them, the base will explode and cause a massive fire that will destroy the NATO base and force a map change to Afghan.
If neither of the above conditions are met within a certain time limit, the battle will end in a stalemate the crimson blade will destroy the dam and we will change to blackwater anyway.

Last edited:

TailSkipper

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Nov 12, 2021
+support
-very active
-very nice
-good ideas
-i see him go uo the ranks in gm team

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello @darkestleader233

I would like to congratulate you with being accepted within the gamemaster team.
Please contact myself for your introduction within the Gamemaster team.

Regards
Senior Administrator
EVENT TEAM LEAD
Alexandria​

Status
Not open for further replies.