Alp's NHC Application (We're so back?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2020
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:168461434
Discord name: alp0171
For how long have you played on MRP: Since the day the server launched (Sep 2020)
In what country are you located?: United States (usually)
Time zone: EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF 1LT
USSR name (regiment and rank): USSR PVT
Civilian name: Antonio Lorenzo
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Not my first NHC app, but I applied so long ago that apps were done through google forms, so I do not have anything to link.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have some warnings from a long time ago, and I can't remember exactly why I got them, but I haven't had trouble with staff recently.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Yes, I was in NHC for a very long time, ultimately reaching the rank of GRM. I was also the Colonel of 17thAR when the server launched, and also led JAF as Col for a month or so.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I believe I am a great candidate for High Command for a couple of reasons, including my previous experience, and my skillset. Starting with my experience, I was NHC for more than a year, working my way up from BGEN all the way up to GRM, and during this time, I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the job. I saw and dealt with pretty much every single situation an NHC member could deal with, including fixing struggling regiments, settling regimental feuds, selecting good regimental leadership, promoting the overall health and activity of NATO, improving NATO's capabilities as a fighting force etc. Therefore, if I were to get NHC again, I could use everything I learned and experienced back then to immediately get to work and start helping NATO. I consider myself quite well known within NATO and a people person, meaning that I think I'd work well with a wide range of people from all regiments. Finally, back when I was NHC, my specialty was leading and I honestly loved doing it, so I'd bring what I consider very good and refined war leading skills to the table.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
ISAF 1LT - Current
USSR PVT - Current
NATO GRM - Previous
JAF COL - Previous
17th COL - Previous

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths
- Mature
- Problem solver
- People Person
- Extensive Leading and managerial experience

Weaknesses
- I can be stubborn at times
- Despite being JAF/17th in the past, terrible vehicle skills

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alp was born in Little Rock, Arkansas into a military family with a history of service. Growing up in an increasingly dangerous world, he joined the US Army as an Armor Officer after finishing college to serve his country and his people. After finishing his training, he was deployed to the Polish Highlands to serve as a Platoon Commander within the 17th Armored Regiment. After 15 years of service, he was given command of the Regiment, and oversaw its operations against the newly resurgent USSR in Poland and Afghanistan.

Being recognized by General Crossen and Lieutenant General Falcon as a good leader, he was promoted to Brigadier General, and given control over NATO's strategic planning as the Chief Head of Strategy. In this new position, he revamped NATO's command and control structure, giving more flexibility to Field Commanders so that they could react quickly to a fluid battlefield. As he rose up to GRM, he worked with other esteemed generals such as General Luz and Lieutenant General Valkyrie, ultimately witnessing Valkyrie's defection to USSR, and handing over the reigns to Luz before retiring. However, despite enjoying his retirement in rural Arkansas, he ultimately returned to service after hearing that NATO had begun struggling to keep USSR at bay, so that his children would not grow under the scourge of communism.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- Leading wars effectively
- Maintaining high morale and leading by example
- Monitoring NATO's infrastructure and equipment, including FOBs and vehicles stocks.
- Helping regimental leadership with regimental health, including recognizing and rewarding talent and disciplining incompetence.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Managing OOC conflicts between regiments/regimental leadership
- Enforcing activity requirements for regimental leadership and COs
- Monitoring regimental health
- Maintaining accurate documentation

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear @Alp ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Lieutenant General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.